Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2004: The Road to WrestleMania 21

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2011, 11:29 AM   #52 (permalink)
#1Hulk-A-Maniac
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

#1Hulk-A-Maniac 50 - 100
Default Re: WWE 2004: Road to WrestleMania XX

REVIEW
First off... this is a really exciting PPV to be apart of, definitely worth a 5* rating. You've built it up greatly on raw over the last several weeks.

Christian and Jericho - a great rematch from Wrestlemania with the swerve of Regal and Eugene. I think they added some entertainment value to the outside of the ring while the action was happening inside. Jericho picking up the win with the Codebreaker is definitely good. I hope you keep this feud going over the next couple of weeks.

Ric Flair and Lance Storm - Short match, but a classic match for the Nature Boy. I am happy that you chose a submission match as the stipulation as I always enjoy seeing the figure four. Good way to end Storms career as said above.

HIAC - definitely a train wreck between to men with a bitter feud to settle. I have never read a more disgusting (good) match as I have with this. Sad that Foley didn't pick up the win, but it definitely did help to elevate Randy Orton's career while cementing Foley's legacy as a Hardcore Icon.

WGTT and Dudleys - a short match between two great teams. I felt that this was definitely your weakest match. I think these two teams would have had the potential to put on a classic tag team contest on a night with so many classic matches. The right team did pick up the win.

Rock and HHH - great back and forth contest between two of WWEs greatest talent. Rock picking up the win in the end is great for his career. I know he will probably go back to "hollywood", but would hope that maybe he might stay and will argue over HHH's World Title opportunity. I would love to see the Rock face the World Champion once again.

Iron Man Match - definitely the best Iron Match Match ever. I love the fact the Benoit was left behind HBK so often in the match, but finally tied at the 59:25 mark. The overtime needed to happen for these two superstars. I love the fact that Benoit won, but a little part of me was hoping for an Edmonton "Screw Job".

Looking forward to Monday Night RAW.
#1Hulk-A-Maniac presents
PRO WRESTLING ALL STARS BTB

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...all-stars.html
Review 4 Review Brother!
#1Hulk-A-Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote