Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2011, 06:41 PM   #598 (permalink)
Bubz
The trick is to stay alive...

Bubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Yeah it really is. If you have a talent like Joe, don't fuck it up. I mean the guy was genuinely looking to become one of the best wrestlers in the world around 05/06, his title reign was way too late and then they go and shit all over him and his character with that nation of violence bollocks. You can tell he doesn't like bing there at all, but his match with Kaz at Destination X this year proves he can still be amazing, and then they book him on an enormous loosing streak this year, seriously fuck that company. Joe/KENTA would have been so awesome back when it should have happened.

I watched Go/Sasaki from last year, I don't know how or why I missed it, because it was amazing. easily one of if not the best match from last year, I'm not sure if I would give it 5 yet needs a rewatch, the last few minutes are too awesome to take in in one go. Something everyone should check out if they haven't already.
Bubz is offline   Reply With Quote