Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response
View Single Post
post #1523 of (permalink) Old 09-14-2011, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
Nige™
Total Divas Marks Just Suck

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Monday Night Raw
Monday 20th October 2008
Live from the TEE Center
Augusta, Georgia

*Video Recap*
From Last Week

Non-Title Match
Batista vs. Zack Ryder

As both men made it to their feet, Ryder was fired in to the ropes and fell victim to a spinning side slam. He toughed it out and picked himself back up, walking right in to a spear to the delight of the crowd. Ryder got his shoulder up to the surprise of the crowd but Batista wasn’t done there and sealed the deal with a spinebuster followed by a ferocious Batista Bomb to a massive pop, picking up the victory over the brave Big Z. He lifted his title aloft to an almighty cheer from the crowd while getting his arm raised, but then out of nowhere “The Game” blasted out and Triple H stormed out in to the arena, pacing down the ramp and in to the ring as Ryder rolled out of the ring and out of shot. The stunned WWE Champion watched his rival the whole way, and as The Game entered the ring he wasted no time in getting in Batista’s face, going nose to nose with him with a face like thunder. Eventually he stepped back and went to get a microphone with Batista still watching his every step as the music cut, allowing the intense Triple H the chance to get things off his chest.

Triple H: I’m going to ask you this just once Dave and you better tell me the truth. . . what the hell’s going on between you an’ my wife?

The crowd watch on intently as HHH glares right at the un-intimidated Animal.

Triple H:
If there’s something going on Dave, you better tell me right now. It’s bad enough you’ve got your hands on my title, now you want my wife too. . .

Batista snaps and grabs the microphone from him, surprising the intense Triple H.

Batista:
. . . YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON WITH ME AN’ STEPH?. . . Nothing. That’s what’s going on, not that it’s got anything t’ do with you since you walked out on her an’ your kids, all f’ what? A title? This title means a lot t’ me, a hell of a lot, but not more than my family. You, you’re a selfish son of a bitch and you don’t deserve Stephanie. All I’m doing is looking out for her an’ being a friend because her so called husband’s treated her like crap.

“I hear voices in my head. . .”

‘The Viper’ Randy Orton
walks out to the stage calmly along with his rookie, Darren Young by his side. They’re met by a largely negative reception with some cheers mixed in, and they’re both in their ring gear, getting the full attention of Triple H & Batista. They look up at Orton, also wearing one of his trademark T-shirts as his music stops.

Randy Orton:
To be perfectly honest Hun’er, Dave’s right. You walked out on Stephanie. She’s fair game.

Triple H: If I were you Randy I’d shut my mouth. It’s got nothing to do with Batista and it sure as hell has nothing to do with you.

Randy Orton: Actually Hun’er you’re wrong. It became my business when you screwed me out of the W-W-E Championship at Unf’given. I had it in the bag until you came along. You had no right being there, but at Survivor Series you won’t stop me taking back what’s mine, not yours. No one will be able to stop me taking back the W-W-E title. . . You’ve made your bed Hun’er, now you have to lie in it. You have to accept that you’re not getting your wife back, and more importantly you have to accept that at the Survivor Series you won’t be getting the W-W-E title back. Even you Dave have to accept that only one of us will walk out champion and that’s me.

“Voices” plays again to more heat as Orton looks down intently at his former Evolution team mates, who both stare back at him and then each other as Orton & Young turn round and walk to the back.

The Big Show & Justin Gabriel vs. Randy Orton & Darren Young

Boos rang out, and as Orton slowly got to his knees, Show started to stir, lifting his head up off the mat, pissing Orton off big time. The Legend Killer was livid and stared right at Show, watching him all the way up and then looking to pounce with another RKO, but Show countered and shoved Orton in to the ropes. Orton hit them and held on to them, shaking his head at his opponent. Show didn’t look happy at all and ran at him, but Orton raised his boot up in to Show’s upper torso, sending him back pedalling. Show turned round and saw Orton run at him, but The World’s Largest Athlete countered again with a sidewalk slam.

The fans were cheering and Gabriel was leaning over the ropes as the ref counted the fall, but Orton just about got his shoulder up before the ref’s hand came down for the third time. Show took it on the chin but was focused on finishing the job, standing up and stalking Orton, sizing him up for the deadly knockout punch. Just as Orton made it up to his knees, a ton of heat broke out as we cut to Vince McMahon & John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield walking down the ramp with their eyes locked firmly on The Big Show. The big man turned round and so did Gabriel. The rookie was brave and ran right at them, giving them no chance but to fight back at him.

They overpowered him and eventually tossed him in to the security wall, giving the ref no chance but to disqualify Orton & Young. Show was furious and was about to leave the ring when Orton crept up behind him and turned him round to plant him with another RKO. It didn’t matter though, although it did to Orton as he shot up and glared down coldly at the fallen giant with Young joining him in the ring as the boos rang out. Orton then turned his head and left the ring, followed by his rookie to walk past Vince & JBL who both coolly entered the ring by the steps. They removed their jackets and walked towards the squirming seven-footer. Vince ordered his son to grab him, and he did.

He held Show on his knees as Vince got right in his face and then slapped him across the chops, getting more boos from the Dayton crowd. He then backed away and gestured at JBL to move. His son followed his orders and rolled up his sleeves, urging Show to get up, and as the big man managed to make it back up, JBL hit the ropes and came back to nail him with the Clothesline From Hell to a deafening amount of heat inside the arena. Gabriel was coming round up on the outside as a scarily intense Vincent Kennedy McMahon walked over to Show’s body and spat down on him with Layfield watching on, showing no remorse at all for his and his father’s actions. “No Chance in Hell” hit to more heat as Vince looked up remorselessly in to the stands, as did JBL as the curtain came down on this week’s Raw.

*Cut to the Arena*

***Pyro***
***Pyro***
***Pyro***

Jim Ross:
Good evening ev’ryone an’ welcome to Monday Night Raw, live t’night from the Tee Center in Augusta Georgia. We’re just three weeks away from the Survivor Series an’ King if the last couple of weeks are anything t’ go by it’s going t’ be one hell of a night.

Jerry Lawler: Oh it sure is J-R. Just imagine what it’s gonna be like when Batista, Triple H an’ Randy Orton collide for the W-W-E Championship an’ when The Undertaker gets his hands on Ted DiBiase, especially after what happened last week.

Jim Ross: Hang on King. I’m hearin’ there’s some kind of situation brewing in the parking lot. Have we got a camera back there?

*Cut to the Parking Lot*

The Big Show in his casual clothes is pacing back & forth in the parking lot with a face like thunder with his rookie, Justin Gabriel looking concerned.

Justin Gabriel:
Come on Show, let’s just go inside.

Show stops and just stares at his rookie.

The Big Show:
I know you’ve not been in this business long J but last week Vince spat in my face. He spat in my face. No one, an’ I mean no one spits in my face, you got that? I’m not going anywhere until that son of a bitch gets here, steps out of his limo, an’ then. . . then I’m gonna make what I did t’ Shane look like nothing. Then an’ only then am I goin’ anywhere.

Gabriel doesn’t know what to do, looking very worried by his mentor who turns round and paces back & forth again.

*Cut to the Arena*

*The Opening Contest*
Winner Joins Team Raw at Survivor Series
John Morrison w/Melina vs. Zack Ryder

As the two men made their entrances, J.R. & The King informed everyone watching at home that the winner would be joining Sheamus & Carlito on Team Raw to take on Team Smackdown at the Survivor Series in just under three weeks. Both men were up for it, and with the crowd behind him it was Morrison who started off the better, getting the crowd going even more. Ryder didn’t let him have it all his own way though at all and came back firing, making Melina a little uncomfortable on the outside. The former Raw host was very intense, shouting out at the booing fans on a couple of occasions, and after doing so while Morrison attempted to get back up behind him, he let his opponent back in to it.

The Monday Night Delight shot up and caught him as he walked towards him out of nowhere with a super kick. Ryder showed some resilience and got his shoulder up at two, surprising the hell out of his opponent. As the match entered its final stages, it was nip & tuck with Ryder showing some real spirit. He managed to dodge a springboard enzuigiri and thought he had the match won when he caught Morrison with a two handed twisting neckbreaker. Melina was relieved to see Morrison get his shoulder up but the Long Island Loudmouth wasn’t. He gave the ref a mouthful and stood up in a huff, then backed away and watched Morrison try and pick himself back up.

As Morrison then struggled up, Ryder ran at him for the Rough Ryder. JoMo ducked it and Ryder hit the mat, and as Ryder then made it back up to his feet, Morrison ran past him in to the ropes and this time connected with a springboard enzuigiri to a big pop. Ryder was out and Morrison pulled him closer to the ropes before connecting with Starship Pain to secure the victory and a place on Team Raw at the Survivor Series. The fans gave him a decent pop as he stood up to get his arm raised by the referee. He then left the ring, got a hug from Melina and headed back up the ramp, posing at the top looking very pleased indeed as the angry Long Island Loudmouth sat up, staring up at the smiling Monday Night Delight.

Winner: John Morrison by pinfall.

*Commercial Break*

Sheamus is in the hallway with the Intercontinental Championship draped over his shoulder. Looking proud and incredibly smug talking to a backstage worker, Cody Rhodes & Joe Hennig in their ring gear walk up towards him and the worker leaves them to it.

Sheamus:
Evenin’ fellas, what can I do f’ ya?

Cody Rhodes: Well it’s more of what we can do f’ you. We saw that Eric Bischoff made you the Raw team captain against Smackdown at Survivor Series and we both said you were the best man f’ the job. . .

Sheamus: . . . Well thanks fellas but dat goes without sayin’.

Cody Rhodes: No doubt, you’re the best choice, only we thought we’d help you out. We’d love nothing more than to show ev’ryone what we can do and embarrass Smackdown at the same time. . .

Sheamus: . . . ‘kay I get what you’re sayin’ guys but d’ y’have any idea how many people I’ve had come an’ ask me if dey can be part of my team over de last week? I’m gonna tell y’what I told dem. I only want de best, an’ wit’ dat joke Carlito dat’s exactly what I’m gonna need.

Cody Rhodes: Trust me, we won’t disappoint. We’re more than capable, and just like you we’re going to dominate this show f’ years t’ come. You pick us Sheamus, I promise you won’t need anyone else.

Joe Hennig: He’s right, an’ like you said, with Carlito you need us.

Sheamus: Fellas you’ve made a strong case an’ I can feel how much y’want it. All I’m gonna say is, you want in at Survivor Series, go show me why I should pick ya.

Cody & Hennig turn & look at each other then back at Sheamus.

Cody Rhodes:
You got it, an’ like we said, we won’t let you down.

Sheamus: Let’s see if y’get de chance first.

Cody & Hennig mean business and they look at each knowing they have to impress and walk away with the smug Celtic Warrior watching them leave with a smug smile on his face.

*Cut to the Arena*

*Match #2*
Gail Kim & Shantelle Taylor vs. The Bella Twins

Just as the bell rung and Shantelle walked towards one of the Bellas, boos broke out in the stands and some of the fans stood up looking towards the stage. All four divas didn’t know what was going on and they turned to see the same huge black woman who attacked Kelly last week walking menacingly down the ramp. The behemoth entered the ring with all four divas fearing for their lives. Nikki & Brie fled to safety, pulling at each other to get out of the firing line. Poor Shantelle looked petrified, but her mentor entered the ring and stood up for her rookie. The mystery woman just stared coldly at them, unsettling Taylor mainly. Kim decided to fight fire with fire and threw a right forearm shot at her, not doing a single bit of damage except anger the monster who fired back with a shot of her own, knocking Kim down.

She then blocked a right from Taylor and sent her down to the mat with a headbutt. Gail unwisely made her way back up to her feet only to get fired in to the corner, then the monster charged in at her, crushing her with a ferocious splash, and as Gail staggered out in to her path, she was tossed about like a rag doll with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Taylor also picked herself back up, and she too regretted it as the dominant beast charged at her too, nailing her with a thunderous lariat to send the young blonde diva back down. She was then dragged up with ease before falling victim to a lifting double underhook facebuster.

Taylor lay there motionless as the behemoth stood up glaring down at her with no remorse whatsoever. She then glanced at Gail who was barely moving before staring menacingly in to the crowd with J.R. & King still questioning who the hell she is, and the camera then quickly cut to the back to show John Morrison and the stunned WWE Women’s Champion, Melina who caught sight of her first hand last week watching on a TV in the locker room. The shot went back to the ring as the monster left the ring to a ton of heat, walking back up the ramp without looking back while both Kim & Taylor squirming around on the canvas.

Result: No Contest.

*Video Promo*

The Intercontinental Champion & captain of Team Raw, Sheamus walks through the back smiling widely, seemingly on his way to the ring.

*Commercial Break*

The Big Show is still in the parking lot, standing still with his arms crossed, eyes focused straight ahead. His rookie, Justin Gabriel comes out to meet him along with Eric Bischoff also with him.

Eric Bischoff:
Show I know you’re not happy after last week and I get that but you’re wasting y’time. You can wait out here all night, it won’t make any diff’rence, they’re not here an’ they’re not coming.

Show shakes his head, not happy.

The Big Show:
I should’ve known. Why did I even think they’d show up?. . . Cowards!

Eric Bischoff: Listen t’ me big man, we know what Vince is like. This is what he wants. Don’t let him get to you.

The Big Show: He spat in my face.

Eric Bischoff: I know but why do you think he did it huh? He was banking on you getting all wound up like this an’ doing something stupid. Just wait until Survivor Series, then in Hell in a Cell you can do whatever the hell you want. You can let all this bottled up anger out then, an’ if you do you can make sure J-B-L won’t be here any night.

Justin Gabriel: He’s right, an’ when you do beat ‘im, what’s Vince got t’ stick around for? Nothing.

Eric Bischoff: Exactly. Beat J-B-L, you send him home f’good, then there’s Vince. As long as I’m here I have the power, not him, an’ I’m not going anywhere for a while.

It looks as if Show is taking in what they’re saying, a lot calmer now.

?:
SHOW!

Big Show, Gabriel & Bischoff turn round and see a backstage worker run towards them. He gets there and stops to take in some air for a couple of seconds.

The Big Show:
You want something?

Still gasping for air, the young looking man stands up straight with all eyes & ears on him.

Worker:
Yeah, we just got a call from your father-in-law. Your wife’s been taken t’ hospital. She’s been involved in some kind of accident. . .

The Big Show: What? Is she is okay?

Worker: We don’t know. All we know is she’s been taken to the hospital.

The Big Show: I’ve gotta get there.

Worker: Look we’ve changed your flight. It leaves in about half an hour an’ the airline knows what’s happened.

Eric Bischoff: You heard ‘im Show, just go.

He doesn’t need telling and runs towards his car in a panic, pulling it out his keys from his pockets.

Justin Gabriel:
I HOPE SHE’S OKAY SHOW.

Eric Bischoff: GIVE ME A CALL WHEN Y’GET THERE.

Gabriel & Bischoff show some serious concern as Show gets in his car, reverses out and flies out of the parking lot as the worker heads back inside. Bischoff turns to the South African who still looks very worried for his mentor’s wife.

Eric Bischoff:
She’ll be fine, don’t worry.

Justin Gabriel: I sure hope so.

They then casually turn round and walk back inside the arena.

*Cut to the Arena*

“It’s a shame that they lost their head. . .”

Looking extremely pleased for himself, the Intercontinental Champion, Sheamus walks out to the stage to a chorus of boos. The heat amuses him and he just carries on down the ramp with his title draped proudly over his shoulder.

Lilian Garcia:
Please welcome the W-W-E Intercontinental Champion and the captain for Team Raw at the Survivor Series. . . SHEA-MUS.

The Celtic Warrior enters the ring with a wide smile on his face before going to collect a microphone from Lilian Garcia. He then walks back in to the centre of the ring and his music stops, bringing out the boos even more, but they still don’t bother him one bit.

Sheamus:
Like she just said, whether you people like it or not you’re lookin’ at de captain of team Raw for de Survivor Series.

*Heat*

Sheamus: If f’ some reason you’re actually havin’ trouble wit’ dat den jus’ t’ink it t’rough f’ a second. Who else could possibly do a better job dan me? Not only am I de Intercontinental Champion, I’m de undefeated Intercontinental Champion. Dat means I’ve never lost a match. No one’s ever beaten me. What more could y’want? How many people in de locker room can say dat? Dare’s only one man f’ dis job and you’re lookin’ at ‘im.

*More Boos*

Sheamus: Dare’s a lot o’ people back dare who don’t get on wit’ Eric Bischoff, me included but de man had a tough decision t’ make an’ he made it, albeit an easy one but he still made it. He knows I’m the man f’ the job, an’ jus’ so y’know what dat job is people, it’s not just makin’ sure team Raw is successful at Survivor Series, it’s makin’ sure team Raw is dominant an’ embarrasses team Smackdown at de Survivor Series.

*Mixed*

Sheamus: An’ wit’ me in charge dare’s no doubt dat’s gonna happen, even wit’ Carlito we’re still gonna win, not dat we need ‘im or anyone else. I could beat Smackdown all by m’self. Don’t y’think it’s funny dat we don’t even know who’s on team Smackdown or anythin’ about dare team? Y’know, not dat I blame dem, I t’ink dare runnin’ scared of team Raw an’ more importantly me.

*Boos*

Sheamus: I’ve not been here all dat long but I’ve come t’rough ev’ry challenge put in my way an’ it’s just a matter of time before I’m holdin’ not just da Intercontinental Championship but de W-W-E Championship too.

*More Heat*

Sheamus: It’s gonna happen after I lead team Raw t; vict’ry in t’ree weeks. Like Bischoff said last week, if. . .when we beat Smackdown, it means good t’ings are gonna happen, an’ let’s face it, I’m unstoppable. I’m. . .

“I’m comin. . . no one can stop me, no one can hold me. . .”

To the shock of everyone in the arena, especially Sheamus, Smackdown duo, M.V.P. & Ron Killings walk out to the stage to a big pop. Sheamus can’t believe his eyes as he watches them walk down the ramp in a good mood, joking amongst themselves before entering the ring with M.V.P. holding a microphone. His music cuts and Sheamus looks pissed off to hear the crowd cheering, much to the amusement of the Smackdown boys on tour.

Sheamus:
I don’t know what de hell you fellas are doin’ but if you haven’t noticed I’m kind o’ in de middle of somethin’ here.

M.V.P.: Yeah we noticed, just like those people up there snorin’ away. Keep quiet an’ really listen dog, you’ll hear it.

Sheamus: Is dat some kind o’ joke? You tryin’ t’ be funny are y’fella? Well let me tell y’somethin’; you’re not. . .

M.V.P.: . . . I’m sorry y’didn’t like it but we’re actually here f’ a reason, an’ it ain’t t’ stop all these people fallin’ asleep listenin’ t’ you.

*Pop*

M.V.P.: See while we were tryin’ t’ stay awake back there we heard y’talkin’ ‘bout how Smackdown’s runnin’ scared of facin’ team Raw an’ of course you at Survivor Series, but in case you ain’t sure we ain’t Raw guys, we’re straight from Friday nights; we’re Smackdown guys.

*Pop*

M.V.P.: Now I can’t speak f’ the whole of Smackdown, but Sheamus we ain’t the least bit scared of you or Raw.

*More Cheers*

Sheamus: Well y’should be.

M.V.P.: Maybe but the deal’s this fella, you wanna know somethin’ bout what you’re up against at Survivor Series? Well look no further. An’ while we’re at it, you wanna know who our captain is? Here I am boys an’ girl. Look no further than M-V-P.

*Pop*

Sheamus: You’re havin’ a laugh right fella? You’re tellin’ me you two are de best Smackdown has t’ offer? It was only a few weeks ago I was watchin’ No Mercy an’ you guys embarrassed America in dat flag match, an’ if you’re seriously tellin’ me you’re my opposition, dat embarrassment will be nothin’ compared t’ the embarrassment you’ll have after de Survivor Series.

*Heat*

Killings doesn’t look too happy and asks MVP for the microphone, and Smackdown’s team captain hands it to him.

Ron Killings:
Y’wanna talk bout No Mercy huh? Fine. Yeah we were embarrassed alright, not just f’ us but f’ them. It was one bad night but it’s a night we ain’t ever gonna let happen, but y’know what they say right Sheamus? What don’t kill y’makes y’stronger an’ at Survivor Series we’re sure as hell gonna be stronger. You might be all that champ but if y’think f’ a minute y’can beat us all by y’self you’re gonna be in f’ a whole world o’ hurt.

*Pop*

Ron Killings: You ain’t gonna beat us all by y’self punk. The only thing you’re gonna do if y’keep runnin’ y’mouth is piss off ev’ryone on y’team. Us, we’ve got each other’s back no matter what. . .

Sheamus: . . . Good f’ you. I’m happy for ya but de fact remains Ron, I’m undefeated an’ still will be after I beat you an whatever else Smackdown losers y’have at de Survivor Series. It’s nothin’ personal fellas, it’s jus’ de way it is.

Ron Killings: Not personal huh? Well neither’s this.

Killings snaps and smashes Sheamus in the face with the microphone to a big pop. M.V.P. looks stunned by it but smiles as he sees Sheamus rolling around on the mat with the ticked off Killings staring down at him. Smackdown’s captain likes what he sees and steps towards Sheamus as the Intercontinental Champion moves up on to his knees. M.V.P. pulls him up and stomps him in the gut then sends him spiralling down with the Playmaker to another decent pop. He & Killings slap hands laughing and “I’m Comin’” plays again when Carlito & Eddie Colon run down the ramp and slide in to the ring with Sheamus writhing about on the mat.

The Puerto Ricans stare right at the Smackdown superstars who hold their hands up and back off, leaving the ring to the surprise of The Celtic Warrior as he sits up. He’s shocked to see Carlito standing there and his tormentor in recent weeks turns round and offers him hand up. Sheamus just stares at him in shock and then grabs Carlito’s hand who pulls him up but quickly lets go and slips behind him, BACKSTABBER! The crowd cheer again as Sheamus hits the deck again. Carlito & Eddie smirk, as do M.V.P. & Killings on the ramp as “Cool” plays with Carlito enjoying seeing Sheamus on the mat.

*Commercial Break*

Carlito & Eddie Colon
are walking through the back laughing & joking, but not for long as they suddenly stop and look a bit cautious. Eric Bischoff then walks towards them and he doesn’t look at all happy.

Carlito:
Hey boss. Ju okay?

Eric Bischoff: Don’t you okay me. What the hell are you doin’?

Carlito: Well boss we’re jus’ gonna go get somethin’ to eat if ju wanna come with us?

Eric Bischoff: Let me think about that. . . er no I’ll pass and so will you.

Carlito: Huh?

Eric Bischoff: After that stunt you’re not going anywhere. You should be grateful I’m not kicking you off the Survivor Series team, but if you pull anything else like that I’ve got no problem doing just that ‘cause if it’s a choice between you or Sheamus it’s Sheamus all day long.

Carlito: Hey, there’s no need f’ that boss. What just happened, dat was just a bit of fun.

Eric Bischoff: Fun? Is that what you call it? If my team loses t’ Smackdown at Survivor Series because of fun like that, I’m not gonna be happy an’ that’s an understatement. If I see anything else like that again you can f’get all about getting a shot at Sheamus or his Intercontinental title. In fact you’ll be lucky if you still have a job. As f’ t’night though I’m gonna put you through your paces, make sure you’re ready for all out war at Survivor Series an’ make sure you’re not tempted t’ do anything else stupid. Later on you’re gonna be in action, in action against Triple H. Good luck.

Bischoff turns round and paces up off the hall leaving a not so happy looking Carlito behind with his brother.

Carlito:
Damn, dat’s not cool.

The camera zooms on him looking a bit cautious to say the least as he ponders his match with Triple H.

*Cut to the Arena*

*Match #3*
JTG & Homicide vs. Cody Rhodes & Joe Hennig

After last week’s run-in with Rhodes & Hennig, JTG & Homicide were pumped up for this one, and they wasted no time in letting them know it. They were very aggressive and beat the crap out of them in the early going, but the young duo put a stop to that with some typically cheap tactics. Homicide was all over Hennig, and after a facewash Homicide went up to the second rope. Cody didn’t waste a second in walking across the apron to distract him. JTG’s rookies took his eyes off of his opponent, proving to be a mistake as Hennig nailed him with a right hand to the gut. An angry Hennig then threw him down to the mat and then climbed up to the second rope himself before jumping off to drive his knee in to Homicide’s upper torso.

The Puerto Rican kicked out at two and Hennig then tagged in Cody with his mentor busting to get in on the action. Cody was too cocky for his own good and despite controlling Homicide initially, he found himself on the wrong end of a deserved beating when the rookie managed to counter a bulldog attempt, turning round as Rhodes came back off the ropes to run at him and nail him with the West Brooklyn Lariat. The crowd & JTG enjoyed that. Hennig didn’t though, and as the match went on it was JTG & Homicide who were on top and after a sit down jawbreaker from JTG on Hennig, the fans thought they had it. Hennig had different ideas and got his shoulder up at two. JTG was shocked initially but shrugged it off quickly to try and finish the job.

He urged his opponent to get back up but Cody put a road block in his way, entering the ring to distract him. It worked as Hennig was allowed time to recover, but Homicide wasn’t happy. He & JTG went after Cody, but the referee tried to block them off, and as Hennig stood up, he pushed JTG in to the back of his rookie before rolling him up for a cover, holding on to his pants in the process as the ref made the count. JTG kicked out at two and Homicide stood up, not happy with Hennig, grabbing him and spinning him round. The ref was right on him and got in his way again, ordering him back on to the apron. Cody saw an opportunity and helped his rookie out to join him in the ring to double team JTG while Homicide flipped out trying to let the ref know what was going on.

After stomping all over JTG, Hennig pulled him up and Rhodes took him down with Cross Rhodes. The fans were booing like mad and Homicide lost it, pushing past the referee to run at them, knocking Cody down with a clothesline only for Hennig to toss him out of the ring between the ropes before going back to JTG to make a cover, picking up the win to a large amount of boos from the angry crowd. Cody sat up with a smug smile on his face before standing up to get his arm raised with his partner & rookie. They were both looking smug as the boos continued and the livid Homicide sat up on the floor. They both took great pleasure in laughing at him from the ring, raising their arms again looking very proud of themselves.

Winners: Cody Rhodes & Joe Hennig by pinfall.

*Video Promo*

Boos filter through from the arena as Ted DiBiase (dressed for action) walks through the back with Maryse and his rookie, Ezekiel Jackson.

*Commercial Break*

Batista is in the production area on his cell phone and the WWE Champion in his street clothes tonight with his title is resting against one of the huge production boxes.

Batista:
Alright sweetheart, I’ll see you soon. Love you, bye.

Batista snaps his cell shut just as Randy Orton & Darren Young (also in their casual gear) walk towards him, quickly changing The Animal’s mood.

Batista:
Great, what d’ you want Randy?

Randy Orton: Let me guess huh Dave, Stephanie right?

Batista: Not that it’s any of your business but actually it was my daughter, and like I said last week there’s nothing going on with me an’ Steph. Why can’t you or Hun’er get that in t’ y’heads?

Randy Orton: Look Dave you’re right. Whatever’s going on or not going on between you an’ Stephanie, that’s not my business, but let me ask you something. I heard you say last week that you’re not prepared t’ trust me or a single word I say, an’ after all we’ve been through I get that but the fact is right now I’m being totally honest with you. I’ve told you an’ you know how much I want the W-W-E Championship back an’ frankly I don’t care if there is something going on between you an’ Steph. . .

Batista: . . . For the last time there’s not.

Randy Orton: Dave listen t’ me. You’re friends with her, you’re helping her out right?

Batista: Yeah an’ that’s all it is.

Randy Orton: Good because you know that her an’ Hun’er have pulled the wool over people’s eyes before t’ get what they want, an’ more often than not what he wants is the W-W-E title. How can you be so sure you can trust Stephanie? If nothing has happened that may well be for a reason. All I’m saying is Dave you don’t have t’ trust me but can you honestly say you can trust her? Think of what Hun’er has t’ gain by all this. He wants the W-W-E title as much as we do, maybe even more an’ we know what he’s done before t’ get it an’ keep it. Just think about that. He’d do whatever it takes t’ get either or both of us out of the picture an’ you know it, an’ we both know Steph’s not as innocent as she makes out. I mean how do you know their marriage is in trouble an’ this isn’t one big charade t’ put you in the middle an’ lower your guard huh Dave? Has it never crossed your mind that it may be a possibility? Just think about it Dave. That’s all I’m gonna say.

It looks like what Orton’s said is registering with Batista and The Viper sees that, then turns away with his rookie, leaving The Animal to ponder it some more. His cell phone rings again and he looks at the screen. He looks at it, clearly thinking about whether to answer it, and he does.

Batista:
Hey Steph, what’s up?

The camera zooms in on the WWE Champion and clearly his mind is all over the place.

*Video Recap*
From Last Week

“Priceless, baby I’m priceless. . .”

Out to the stage walks Ted DiBiase to a lot of heat from the Dayton crowd. He has Ezekiel Jackson & Maryse at either side of him, and not even the crowd are getting to DiBiase tonight as he walks down to the ring. He holds the rope down for Maryse and then follows her & Jackson in to the ring, then goes to get a microphone. He walks in to the centre of the ring and his music stops, bringing out the boos, and they still don’t bother him one bit as he stands there smirking in to the stands.

Ted DiBiase:
Let me stop you right there. After what I. . . we did to The Undertaker last week, you better get used to me coming out here and saying I told you so. I told Eric Bischoff and all of you last week that I wasn’t in the least bit intimidated by facing The Undertaker at the Survivor Series. I’m sure you all thought I was bluffing but look what happened. Seriously, look what happened.

DiBiase points to the tron and a recap from the end of last week’s main event between The Undertaker & Triple H is shown where DiBiase & Jackson jumped The Undertaker, ending with DiBiase nailing him with The Game’s sledgehammer.

We go back to the ring where DiBiase & Co are enjoying the footage.

Ted DiBiase:
Just in case any of you missed the show last week or didn’t believe what you were seeing, I knocked The Undertaker clean out. . . That’s right. I knocked him out and stood over him just as I will a month from now when I step in this ring with him at the Survivor Series. You may have laughed at my confidence last week but not now. I showed you that I had the courage to get in the ring with the dead man and take the fight to him. Not just that, I left him lying there for all of you, his adoring fans t’ see.

*More Boos*

Ted DiBiase: I just hope you get used to it. I’ve said ever since I came here that I would rise to the top and beat ev’ryone put in my way, and as much as you and ev’ryone back there doubted me, I’ve proved you wrong. You’ve given me the chance to prove my point that I can beat anybody put before me. At the Survivor Series I promise you I will defeat The Undertaker whether you like it or not, and then there’ll be no holding me back.

*Heat*

Ted DiBiase: Doubt me all you want, but look at what I’ve accomplished. Ev’rything I’ve said I was going to do, I’ve done. You need to realise that you have no choice to accept that I will headline this company for years t’ come, and that’s going to happen sooner rather than later. The Survivor Series gives me just the opportunity to make those who doubt me see it for themselves. However I have found a way for you to accept that I am what I say I am, that I am the real deal. I’ve come out here t’night to prove those final doubters wrong, by doing something no one ever does. I came out here to do something beyond the realms of bravery, something that will show you I have the courage to take on any challenge. . . I came here t’night to call out The Undertaker.

*Big Pop*

Ted DiBiase: I’m not playing around. I mean it. I came here to call out the dead man and I’m calling him out right now.

*More Cheers*

DiBiase looks like he means it and turns to face the stage, as do Jackson & Maryse.

Ted DiBiase:
What d’ you say ‘taker? Are you coming out or not? I’m not going anywhere. I’ve got all night dead man.

DiBiase stands & waits, psyching himself up for Taker’s arrival, if he decides to answer the challenge.

*GONG*

Out go the lights to a huge roar inside the arena.

“Rest in Peace”

The Undertaker steps out in to the arena through the blistering smoke to an enormous pop as DiBiase & Jackson prepare for his arrival, getting ready for battle, stepping back and DiBiase rolls up his sleeves. Taker slowly walks down the ramp menacingly, glaring coldly at DiBiase & Jackson as they psyche themselves up in the ring. The Dead-Man climbs up the steps and the lights come back on to a deafening cheer as the phenom removes his hat from his head, rolling his eyes in to the back of his head. Maryse is almost sickened by it, and Taker locks his eyes on DiBiase and his rookie as he takes off his jacket, placing it on the ropes before stepping through them. The mentor & rookie waste no time and go right after him, charging at him and clubbing him across the upper body.

DiBiase instructs Jackson to fire him in to the opposite corner and he does so, then follows in for a clothesline, but Taker steps out and lifts his elbow up in to the side of his head. The crowd cheer as Taker grabs him by the head and rams it right in to the turnbuckle pad. DiBiase then walks up behind him and Taker turns his head in a flash to another big pop as DiBiase puts on the brakes, knowing he’s in trouble. Taker coolly turns round, staring menacingly at the petrified DiBiase. Jackson comes to his rookie’s rescue though and clubs The Dead-Man across the back savagely, put Taker on his knees. As Taker picks himself back up, Jackson runs the ropes and comes racing back to take him down with a running shoulder block. The fans boo as DiBiase smirks at his rookie as he stands back up. Taker too makes his way back up with the cocky DiBiase watching him all the way.

He runs past him in to the ropes and comes back from behind to connect with a clothesline, putting Taker on his knees again, but not for long. DiBiase’s feeling it now and Maryse is liking what she sees as her boyfriend shifts behind his Survivor Series opponent with the fans showing some concern as Taker unwittingly stands back up to get taken to Dream Street. The fans boo as DiBiase stands up with a huge grin on his face, laughing at the crowd, but all of a sudden another huge roar breaks out as The Undertaker sits up with a face of pure fury. DiBiase & Jackson can’t believe it, DiBiase especially. Jackson’s ordered to go after him and he does. He pulls Taker up from his knees and sets him up for the Book of Ezekiel, but no, Taker escapes with an elbow strike to the head.

He whips Jackson in to the ropes and levels him with a big boot. DiBiase goes to work and clubs Taker across the back but it doesn’t do any damage, only for the youngster as the phenom turns round slowly and drags his arm across his neck to signal the end for him. Ted looks on in horror as Taker grabs him around the throat for a chokeslam to a huge pop from the Ohio crowd. DiBiase thinks fast though and kicks him in the groin to a barrage of heat, sending Taker to the mat and this time he can’t sit up. He writhes around in agony as an intense DiBiase walks over to the ropes and leaves the ring to collect a steel chair. He wastes no time in sliding back in, looking incredibly focused as Jackson picks himself back up with Maryse watching on nervously.

Ted orders his rookie to help Taker up, and he does. Jackson drags Taker up as the intense DiBiase gets ready with the chair, bursting to strike. He then nods his head at Jackson who shoves Taker forward in to an almighty shot to the skull. He falls to the mat and DiBiase just tosses the chair down alongside him to a whole host of boos inside the arena. He looks on looking very proud of himself with Jackson also satisfied at the sight of Taker squirming around on the floor. “Priceless” plays and DiBiase takes off with Jackson & Maryse following him up the ramp. They turn back and see an angry Dead-Man sitting up glaring right back at them, not intimidating DiBiase at all as he simply smirks back at the livid phenom.

*Cut to the Arena*

“Priceless, baby I’m priceless. . .”

The super cocky Ted DiBiase strolls out to the stage in his ring gear in confident stride with his girlfriend, Maryse and his rookie, Ezekiel Jackson by his side to a barrage of boos. Maryse too is smiling like a cat that’s got the cream while Jackson is as intense as ever as they all walk down the ramp with the smug DiBiase as he takes pleasure in shrugging off the deafening heat being thrown at him. Jackson heads up the steps and holds the ropes down for Maryse and then his mentor who enters the ring. Jackson joins them and DiBiase walks over to the other side of the ring to demand a microphone, getting one before joining his girlfriend & rookie in the middle of the ring as his music cuts. The boos ring round the arena, not that they bother DiBiase at all.

Ted DiBiase:
Two weeks ago I told you I wasn’t afraid of taking on The Undertaker at the Survivor Series, then later that night I left him flat on his back in the middle of this very ring.

*Major Heat*

Ted DiBiase: Last week I said that I was going to the Survivor Series to beat The Undertaker and called him out where again I left him flat on his back.

*More Boos*

Ted DiBiase: Hopefully now you an’ the dead man have got the message that I’m not afraid of him and that when we meet at the Survivor Series in less than three weeks I can and will beat him.

*Heat*

Ted DiBiase: As f’ t’night that’s a diff’rent story. What I’m here for right now is to extend an open challenge to anyone in the back, anyone back there just to prove to those who still naively doubt me that I am more than up to any challenge.

DiBiase turns to the stage, as do Maryse & Jackson.

Ted DiBiase:
I think I’ve made myself pretty clear. All I need is just one of you back there to come on down here. Let’s go.

Ted hands the microphone over to Maryse and looks up at the stage waiting for an opponent.

“Lambeg”

DiBiase looks a little surprised initially as Finlay, a former rival walks out to the stage with his shillelagh in hand to a decent pop. The fighting Irishman looks very serious indeed, looking somewhat pleased to have the opportunity to get in the ring with a former foe. He heads off down the ramp followed by a referee as Jackson & Maryse leave the ring with DiBiase getting himself ready for his opponent.

*Match #4*
Finlay vs. Ted DiBiase w/Ezekiel Jackson & Maryse

DiBiase was in confident mood and started off well, but that didn’t stop Finlay coming back at him and giving the crowd as well as himself some satisfaction in roughing up the arrogant young superstar. Ted thought he was on top but when he missed with a delayed falling fist drop, the Irishman seized his chance as both men made their way back up to their feet. He blocked a right and sent DiBiase in to the ropes before sending him crashing back first in to the canvas with a back body drop. The crowd were cheering too, and as Ted got back up, Finlay was right on him, taking him down with a snap mare followed up by a knee to the back and then a surfboard. DiBiase fought his way out of it but was on the wrong end of some pain dished out by his former rival who put him through some serious pain.

The fighting Irishman had him screaming out for the bottom rope in an elevated Boston crab, and fortunately for Ted he managed to drag himself to safety. He was in a bad way though and as the match entered the closing stages he was again on the back foot. Finlay came within milliseconds of victory after a single arm DDT only to see Ted get his shoulder up when the ref’s hand was about to strike the mat for the third time. Even Finlay couldn’t believe it, but he went back to work to seal the deal. He pulled Ted up by the ropes and tried to get him up for the Celtic Cross. DiBiase didn’t let him though and held on to the top ropes before Finlay could get even close to it. The veteran gave up and let go, putting him down on the mat.

He tried to grab him but was raked in the eye by the quick thinking DiBiase who then ignored the ref’s warning and whipped Finlay in to the ropes. The Irishman held on to them though, pissing DiBiase off immediately. He ran right at his opponent and in to a raised boot that sent him staggering away from the ropes much to the satisfaction of the crowd. Finlay was as focused as ever as he watched his groggy opponent then spin round, prompting him to run right at Ted for a clothesline, but Ted ducked it and reacted in a flash to plant his opponent, Dream Street connected and earned Ted the hard fought victory. He stood up smirking as wide as ever with his music playing to be joined in the ring by Maryse & Jackson. He then looked down at the squirming Finlay, then at his rookie and back at Finlay like he had something in mind.

Jackson got the hint and dragged Finlay up to his feet, holding him up for the cocky Ted to talk smack to, angering Finlay no end as he tried to wriggle free. Finlay then shocked Ted by spitting at him, but with Jackson still holding on to him, the rookie spun him round and planted him with the urinage, Book of Ezekiel to a ton of heat. Ted was fuming and dropped to his knees, yelling right at the laid out Irishman when a gong hit to a huge pop. The lights went out for a couple of seconds, but when they came back on there was no sign of The Undertaker. DiBiase took a look around and was very relieved to see it was just him, Maryse, Jackson and the laid out Finlay in the ring. Then another gong hit and the lights went out again, this time for a bit longer, and as they came back on a huge cheer broke out as The Undertaker was standing in the ring right behind DiBiase & Co.

DiBiase though was laughing, shaking his head, completely oblivious to it. Maryse then turned round to realise the danger they were in and tapped her smug boyfriend on the shoulder. He turned round slowly and his grin was well & truly wiped off his face as he was sent down to the mat by a right uppercut. Jackson was then on the end of one too as the crowd went nuts. Maryse panicked big time as the phenom turned and stared right at her, and the crowd were loving it. She was begging for mercy, pleading with him not but to no avail as he grabbed her by the throat to a massive cheer inside the arena. He glared right at her looking as menacing as ever, only for DiBiase to save the day as he got to his feet and clubbed The Dead-Man in the ribs.

Maryse was free and DiBiase went for an irish whip only for it to be reversed, and as he came running back Taker nailed him with a huge boot. The fans were cheering again as DiBiase rolled under the apron and out to the floor. Jackson too was back on his feet and he spun Taker round, nailing him with a series of right hands, forcing him back in to the ropes. Jackson then successfully whipped Taker in to the ropes and ran at him for a clothesline, but Taker ducked it and ran through, coming back to nail Jackson with a flying clothesline to another huge cheer.

As both men made their way back up, Jackson back tracked to the ropes and Taker ran right at him to send him tumbling over them down to the floor below by DiBiase. The cheers echoed around the arena as “Rest in Peace” hit. Maryse wasted no time in escaping the ring to check on DiBiase & Jackson as they began to stir on the outside with Taker staring at all three of them. As Ted sat up, Taker’s eyes were locked on him and he dragged his arm across his throat, visibly concerning DiBiase. The Dead-Man kept staring at him & Maryse as Jackson too sat up, all realising that they do indeed have a huge fight on their hands at the Survivor Series.

Winner: Ted DiBiase by pinfall.

*Video Promo*

Looking all smug as he walks out of his dressing room in his ring gear, The Miz is shown along with his rookie, Heath Slater. The Miz stops and turns back, and they’re followed by Smackdown’s Jack Swagger & Dolph Ziggler. With a stupid smile on his face, Mr. Hollywood walks up the hallway with the rest of Team Miz and Ziggler, much to the confusion of J.R. & The King.

*Commercial Break*

“AWE-SOME. I came to, I came t’ play there’s a price t’ pay. . .”

Boos break out all over the arena as The Miz casually strolls out to the stage in his ring gear and a T-shirt along with his rookie, Heath Slater, Jack Swagger & Dolph Ziggler (all in their ring gear). The Miz is wearing a big smile tonight as he heads down the ramp followed by Team Miz and Ziggler who they were seen talking to on Smackdown last Friday night. The boos continue as The Miz enters the ring and collects a microphone before rejoining his entourage with his music coming to a halt.

The Miz:
In less than three weeks yours truly will be going to the Survivor Series leading Team Miz in t’ war against a team put t’gether by none other than ’The Heartbreak Kid’ Shawn Michaels’.

*Big Pop*

The Miz: T’night I have the pleasure of letting Shawn an’ all of you losers know that my team is complete. Last Friday I found the last piece of the puzzle, the man who’s made this team more awesome than it already was. That man isn’t just awesome, he’s perfection. Get on your feet an’ give it up for DOLPH ZIGGLERRRR.

*Ton of Heat*

Ziggler stands there looking extremely serious while the rest of Team Miz applaud him.

The Miz:
Let me tell you all why Dolph Ziggler is indeed perfection. Not only does he have the look of a Hollywood superstar just like me, in this ring, again also like me, he’s a super superstar, an’ at the Survivor Series he’s gonna prove it when t’gether as the most awesome team ever assembled my a human being not only defeats Shawn Michaels but humiliates Shawn Michaels.

*More Boos*

The Miz: That’s exactly what we’re going t’ do. Like it or not, The Heartbreak Kid is on his last legs. You’re looking at the future. YOU’RE LOOKING AT THE MEN WHO ARE GOING TO. . .

“S.O.S, I hear ‘em callin’. . .”

Out walks Kofi Kingston to the stage with a microphone in hand to a huge roar and pissing off Team Miz, especially The Miz himself as they all turn and look up at the smirking Jamaican Sensation as his music cuts.

Kofi Kingston:
MIZ, don’t you think it’s about time you shut your mouth?

*Big Pop*

Kofi Kingston: It seems all you do is come out here an’ talk, an’ talk an’ talk but that ends NOW.

The crowd cheer again as The Miz gives Kofi a death stare.

Kofi Kingston:
You come out here an’ y’make out you’re awesome but you’re not, far from it man. You’re a coward who uses guys like them t’ do your dirty work for ya, just like last week. I had you beat an’ you know it which is why I came out here. I want you in that ring t’night. Hell I want you in that ring right now.

*Big Pop*

The Miz smirks, turning to his team and laughing.

The Miz:
Kofi it would be my pleasure to beat you again and keep this losing streak of yours going on an’ on an’ on.

Kofi Kingston: That’s not gonna happen Miz but it’s not as simple as that. See I’m not just challenging you; I’m challenging that little punk ass rookie of yours too.

Slater looks at Miz as if to say “me?”.

The Miz:
You’re on. But hey if you really feel you can beat us in a handicap match, why don’t you just come on down here an’ take on the whole of Team Miz?

Kofi Kingston: Who said anything about a handicap match Miz? I don’t remember saying anything about a handicap match, or did I? Maybe these guys can help me out. Did I say it would be a handicap match?

The fans chant “NO” and Kofi nods his head.

Kofi Kingston:
See I’m not goin’ crazy. I challenged you two for a reason. See last week someone made me an offer after you two screwed me over, an’ over the weekend I gave this guy a call, someone you might know, someone I think you might be facing at Survivor Series, someone who I said I’d help out an’ be a part of ‘is team, someone who said he’d be my partner t’night against you two.

Miz shakes his head knowing what’s coming with the crowd cheering.

Kofi Kingston:
Augusta Georgia, give it up for ‘THE HEARTBREAK KID’ SHAWN MICHAELS.

“I think I’m cute. I know I’m sexy. . .”

The roof almost blows off the TEE Center as the fired up ‘Heartbreak Kid’ Shawn Michaels hits the stage to join Kofi Kingston, slapping hands with him before setting off down the ramp with The Miz & Co not looking best pleased at all.

*Match #5*
Shawn Michaels & Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz & Heath Slater w/Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger

The crowd were hot for this one and were right behind Michaels & Kingston from the get go, not going down well with Team Miz at all. Shawn & Kofi were on fire too, and Kofi was back to his old self. He was getting some payback on Slater for his involvement last week, giving The Miz’s rookie a real lesson. The Jamaican Sensation was well on top of him until Mr. Hollywood returned the favour when Kofi went for a springboard back elbow smash, pacing across the apron to nail him with a right hand, sending Kofi down to the mat. It gave Miz the chance to take it to Kofi, and that’s exactly what he did until Kingston turned the tables and dodged a leg drop bulldog to a big pop. That brought in Michaels to a huge pop from the capacity crowd as the worried Miz made his way back up to see his rival there eagerly waiting to get his hands on him.

That’s exactly what he did, but there was a surprise in store for The Heartbreak Kid as The Miz came fighting back at him, kicking away at him to fight off Shawn’s attempt to apply the a figure four leg lock. As both men picked themselves up Miz reversed an irish whip and caught Michaels with the kitchen sink to deflate the pro-face crowd. To the surprise & disappointment of the crowd, Miz & Slater along with some help from Swagger & Ziggler managed to take control of the match. It didn’t stay that way though and as the match was drawing towards the finish, Michaels & Kofi were in danger thanks to Swagger & Ziggler taking Michaels out on the outside when the ref was distracted by Slater & Miz. Kofi had been well isolated and The Miz was in control, and he knew it.

The Miz was looking to end the match, urging the struggling, battered Jamaican to stand up, stalking him for the Skull Crushing Finale. The crowd were trying to warn him, but he didn’t appear to know where he was as he clawed his way back up. Miz pounced, grabbing him, but Kofi surprised him, slipping behind him and rolling him up. Miz kicked out and both men rushed to their feet as quickly as they could. Kofi ducked a wild right and whipped Miz in to the corner, then ran in and jumped up on to the ropes to a big cheer before unloading on him with a series of right hands that left The Miz in a spin. Kofi backed out of the corner and Miz staggered out in to his path, and with Kofi fired up to the max he levelled him with Trouble in Paradise.

He got all of it and scurried across to hook the near leg for a cover, but Swagger was there by the ropes to put Miz’s foot on there for the ref to see and break his count. Boos rang out in the arena and Kofi sat up in shock, then saw Swagger smirking back at him. Kofi lost it like last week and went on a chase outside, only to be blocked off by a smug Ziggler. Kofi snapped and drilled him with a right hand to another big pop. Swagger was his next target and he ran after him again, then Slater jumped off the apron to take him down with a double axe handle before rolling him back in to the ring. Miz was still in a bad way and Michaels was just about standing back up on the apron after the earlier attack from Ziggler & Swagger.

Michaels saw the damage and held his hand out for the tag, still groggy as Slater called out for his mentor to tag him in too. Kofi & Miz crawled across to their respective corners and tagged their partners in to the match with Michaels quickly shaking off the cobwebs. Slater had no answer for The Heartbreak Kid who was well & truly fired up. Slater found himself on the end of an atomic drop and a scoop slam. Michaels then went up to the dizzy heights of the top rope, much to the concern of Swagger. The All-American American jumped up to the apron and grabbed Shawn’s boot but was quickly kicked down with Michaels going on to connect with a diving elbow drop to a big cheer.

He then did his trademark flip up to another huge cheer and retreated to the corner to tune up the band with the fans clapping and stomping their feet in tandem as Slater unwittingly picked himself up. Miz did the same and saw what was coming, panicking big time. He went right after Michaels who saw him coming up and tossed him over the top rope down to the floor. The crowd loved that but as Michaels turned round he saw Slater on his feet. They ran right at each other and Michaels ducked a clothesline, then as they spun round in a flash Michaels leaned back and took Slater’s head off with some Sweet Chin Music to another almighty cheer to pick up the win for him & Kofi. He & Kofi then stood tall with their arms raised high in the air, much to the disgust of the scattered & angry Team Miz.

Winners: Shawn Michaels & Kofi Kingston by pinfall.

*Commercial Break*

*Video Recap*
From Last Week

World Tag Team Championship Tournament – Second Semi Final Match
Rey Mysterio & Mystico vs. Matt Hardy & Gregory Helms w/Shannon Moore

Both Rey & Matt raced back up to their feet with Rey ducking a clothesline and sending Matt on to the second rope after a drop toe hold. The fans were going nuts again as this time Rey didn’t dial up, deciding to strike while the iron was hot and connected with the 619. Matt fell to the mat and stayed there with Rey going for the springboard and dropping the dime. The fans thought it was all over and so did Mystico as Rey hooked the leg in a flash but Helms saved the day, racing in to the ring and pulling Rey off of Matt. That didn’t go down well with some of the crowd who let out some boos. Rey wasn’t happy either as he stood up and looked at Helms before shoving him. Helms shoved back and Rey then levelled him with a forearm to the face. He then went for an irish whip which Helms reversed with ease. Mysterio held on to the ropes, not to the pleasure of Helms at all who charged right at him.

Rey countered though to lift Helms over his shoulder and down to the floor in front of the announce table. Matt was getting back up, and as Rey turned round he ran at him, but Mysterio reacted quickly again to hold down the rope to send Matt flying down to the floor too alongside Helms. Rey took the chance to get some breath back, and as Moore went over to check on his buddies, Rey then turned round and a light bulb went off above his head. He gestured something to Mystico and his rookie entered the ring. Rey walked over to him and they looked over at the opponents struggling back up on the floor, gaining the full attention of Daniels & Kaval at the top of the stage. The Mexican duo then nodded at each other and ran across the ring and dived through the ropes together for a double suicide with Moore getting caught in the crossfire as all five men crashed in to the announce table.

It was carnage and they were barely moving as the ref started to count them out. As the count got to six there was still little movement and Daniels & Kaval stood up from their seats. Rey, Hardy & Mystico then crawled towards the apron, dragging themselves up it followed by Helms, but as they pulled themselves back in the ring the ref counted to ten. Daniels & Kaval walked down the ramp looking completely confused at what it meant as Lilian Garcia announced the result as a double count out to a ton of heat. Daniels & Kaval just looked at each other in total bewilderment as all four men in the ring picked themselves up trying to find out what was going on. The ref tried to explain it to them as Moore also joined them, still looking for worse for wear when Eric Bischoff walked out to the stage with a microphone in hand.

Eric Bischoff: Well it seems like we’ve found ourselves in quite the predicament here. It sure is an interesting one and I think we need an interesting way of dealing with it. . . You guys really did a great job t’night an’ put on quite the show, and the way I see it we’ve been given a chance to really spice this tournament up. We already know that Daniels an’ Kaval there will be in the final at the Survivor Series, but personally, right now I love the idea of making it a triple threat match.

“Back in Black” plays and Bischoff turns round to walk to the back, leaving Rey, Mystico, Hardy & Helms smiling in the ring, but Daniels & Kaval still aren’t happy with the Head of Authority’s announcement.

*Cut to the Arena*

Christopher Daniels & Kaval
are standing in the middle of the ring with their music playing but it stops. Both men are dressed casually looking pretty pissed off and Daniels is holding a microphone while the fans boo them.

Christopher Daniels:
You can boo all you want but the fact of the matter is there’s only two people who have the right to be angry right now an’ that’s us. You shouldn’t need me to explain it for you because you just saw why for yourselves. However if there are some of you out there or at home and don’t quite understand, it goes a little something like this.

Daniels takes a second, obviously still not happy.

Christopher Daniels:
See at about the same time as we arrived in this company this show had no tag team champions. The titles had been vacated due to an injury to one of the champions an’ that’s fine. What was even better about that was Eric Bischoff, the man who brought us here by the way came up with what Kaval an’ I agreed was a great decision by making an eight team elimination tournament to crowd new World Tag Team Champions.

*Pop*

Christopher Daniels: Exactly. What better way t’ crown new champions? Take eight teams and the last team standing become the new tag team champions. . . Now it seemed like a flawless idea. You take eight teams, put them in matches until there are just two left t’ battle it out for the titles. That seems quite straight forward, however as you just saw that’s not the case, because last week there was one spot left in the final for one of those remaining teams t’ challenge us at the Survivor Series with us having earned our place in the final. Now the key word there was earned. We earned our place because we won both our matches, as are the traditional rules of an elimination tournament. Those rules don’t state that two teams can just be given a free pass to the next round like we saw last week. What was the point of even having the match in the first place? To put it simply, we’re not happy.

*Heat*

Christopher Daniels: We did ev’rything we’ve been asked t’ do. We’ve won both our matches so far, well ev’ry match we’ve competed in since we debuted t’ be precise. We deserve our place in the final. If there was any justice in the world Eric Bischoff would do one of two things, either order a rematch from last week so we get a fair outcome or he officially makes us the tag team champions effective immediately.

*Major Heat*

Christopher Daniels: It doesn’t have t’ be a popular decision and it certainly doesn’t have t’ please you. What you think is irrelevant. The fact remains we’re the only team to have won each match in this tournament. We shouldn’t have t’ compete in a triple threat match at the Survivor Series against two other teams that haven’t earned the right t’ be there. It’s just not right and we refuse to accept it. So Bischoff. . .

“Live for the Moment”

A big pop greets Matt Hardy & Gregory Helms as they walk out to the stage with Shannon Moore, all wearing ‘Team Omega’ T-shirts. They’re in a more relaxed mood as they walk down the ramp with the angry duo of Daniels & Kaval looking on, and as Hardy, Helms & Moore step in the ring, Matt goes to get a microphone. He walks back to join his Team Omega buddies and his music stops with cheers still ringing round the TEE Center.

Matt Hardy:
It’s not fair right? Y’know what? Maybe it’s not but you know what you’ve gotta do guys? You’ve just gotta deal with it.

*Big Pop*

Christopher Daniels: Well with no disrespect, you would say that.

Matt Hardy: Well yeah, maybe I would but reality is that’s the way it is. This ain’t exactly how we wan’ed it t’ pan out either. Before the match last week we were hopin’ it’d be you an’ us at Survivor Series, but hey that’s not how it’s played out. Is that what we wan’ed? No. Heck we even got booed last week when it looked like we were gonna win that match an’ get a shot against you guys but we’re not out here complainin’. We’ve got a shot at the tag team titles. That’s all we’ve ever wan’ed since this tournament, since we were kids an’ now we’ve got it. We’ve been here a long time t’ get this sho. . .

Christopher Daniels: . . . I’m sorry but are we supposed t’ feel sorry for you? It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been t’gether or how long you’ve been here or even if you got booed last week. Maybe it’s because these people actually realise you suck. That’s probably why it’s taken you so long t’ get in this position.

*Heat*

Christopher Daniels: We’ve only been here a couple of months yet unlike you we actually earned the right t’ get the shot we’ve got. What does that tell you Matt? I’ll tell you what that tells you. It tells you that we’re better than you, that we’re more deserving than you. Look at it however you want, the bottom line is we deserve t’ be champions an’ you don’t.

*More Boos*

Christopher Daniels: And if at the Survivor Series we don’t become the new World Tag Team Champions it’ll be just a big a screwjob as the one we had in Montreal eleven years ago.

*Major Heat*

Christopher Daniels: We’re the victims here. You two, Rey Mysterio an’ his mini me are the lucky ones in all this. You’ve already won without even winning, an’ to us that’s criminal. That’s why we’re out here, t’ make sure that something’s done about this. You can say we just have t’ deal with it as much as you want, you have to accept that we simply won’t just deal with it. How is that going t’ help us Matt? How’s that going to ensure there’s some kind of justice here? The whole purpose of this tournament was to make sure the new tag team champions would be the best team on this show. So far that’s us. We’ve. . .

Helms takes the stick from Matt.

Gregory Helms:
Hey, Daniels, we heard you already. They heard you too. You’ve won your matches, yeah you’re undefeated, we get it. If you’re that good, what’s your problem? You’ll have no problem beatin’ us plus Rey an’ his rookie if you’re as good as you make out.

Christopher Daniels: That’s not the point. We shouldn’t have to beat you both. We. . .

“Booyaka 619”

A massive pop breaks out in the arena along with a pyro explosion as Rey Mysterio & Mystico, his rookie walk out to the stage. Mysterio has a microphone in hand and Daniels & Kaval look even angrier now at the further interruption though. Matt, Helms & Moore all give their friends a brief round of applause.

Rey Mysterio:
What’s up with you guys huh? Not you Matt, Greg, you two. I’ve been around here long enough t’ know that you can’t look a gift horse in the mouth. Look at this way; you’re still in the final an’ you’ve still got a shot at being the new World Tag Team Champions.

*Pop*

Rey Mysterio: That’s the only thing that matters. We all want the titles an’ we’ve all got a shot. . .

Christopher Daniels: . . . Let me stop you there Rey because unlike these guys, I actually respect you. I also respect Mystico. I’ve had the chance t’ get in the ring with him, so’s Kaval, but Rey the fact that I respect you doesn’t change this situation. Two weeks ago we booked our place in the final an’ a shot at the tag team titles. Last week was your chance an’ their chance. Neither of you took it. In any other tournament you’d be out an’ the opponents waiting for you in the next round would get a bye, a free pass if y’will. If that was the case here we’d be the new champions as we speak which is why Rey we’re not all that happy about having t’ face not just you an’ Mystico but these undeserving southern hippies too.

*Heat*

Gregory Helms: You better watch that mouth o’ yours before I shut it for ya.

*Pop*

Christopher Daniels: I’d love nothing more than t’ see you try but we both know that’s not going t’ happen. Even you aren’t that stupid. Well maybe you are but I wouldn’t advise it. If you’ve not seen what we’ve done in short space of time here you wouldn’t be making such stupid threats. We’re superior to any team on this show, in this company and any other team in the world t’day which is why whatever does or doesn’t happen before Survivor Series we’ll still be the next World Tag Team Champions.

*Chorus of Boos*

Helms gets right in Daniels’ face with Matt & Moore trying to hold him back with Daniels & Kaval standing firm, not looking in the least bit intimidated.

Rey Mysterio:
Hey, guys, up here. What’s goin’ on? We’re all fightin’ t’ be tag team champions. This is crazy. We’ve all got a shot, but if we’re layin’ it all out on the line t’night, there’s only gonna be one of us walkin’ out of Survivor Series with the titles. Y’might not agree with me but that’s not gonna be either of you, it’s gonna be us.

“Booyaka 619” hits again to another pop as Mysterio & Mystico stare down all serious at the tension filled ring with Helms & Daniels staring daggers at each other, all talking smack at each other. Daniels then directs his frustration up at Rey as the Mexicans mentor & rookie combination stand there defiantly staring back at them all.

*Video Promo*

A split screen of Carlito with his brother Eddie in one half and Triple H in the other is shown with the main event up next.

*Commercial Break*

*Video Promo*

>Coming Soon!<

*Cut to the Arena*

*The Main Event*
Carlito w/Eddie Colon vs. Triple H

Carlito had to contend with an even angrier than normal Triple H, and The Game was in one hell of a mood from the moment he stepped through the curtain, looking incredibly pissed off even for him. Carlito bore the brunt of it in for the opening minutes of the match, taking a battering from the King of Kings. The Puerto Rican came back in to it though, much to the frustration of the already infuriated Triple H. When The Game came back off the ropes and missed a jumping knee drop after Carlito rolled to the side, both men picked themselves back up with Carlito retreating to the ropes. Triple H was livid and charged right at him, taking a tumble over the ropes after Carlito ducked and pulled the top one down.

The Game hit the floor to a loud cheer and to the relief of Carlito who took some valuable time to recover from the beating he’d taken. Triple H looked less happy as he made it back up on to his knees, and as he moved towards the apron, Carlito ran back in to the ropes and came racing back with a baseball slide kick to send his opponent back down to the floor and against the security wall. The crowd were loving it and Carlito took the fight to The King of Kings, leaving the ring as his opponent climbed his way back up. Carlito chopped his chest, setting off a series of “WOO’s” all around the arena before firing The Game in to the apron back first. He went on to surprise most people by staying on top of Triple H, however it didn’t stay that way for all that long.

He had The Game in a spin as he made it back up to his feet and then nailed him with a running knee lift to the side of the head, then ran the ropes looking for a clothesline but Trips countered with a high knee strike to send Carlito down. He didn’t wait around for him to get up himself and dragged him up, then fired him hard in to the turnbuckle pads, so hard that the Puerto Rican staggered out in to The Game’s path for a vicious falling clothesline. Triple H was in charge of the match going in to the closing minutes, and after Carlito just managed to escape an abdominal stretch, still suffering, The Game smelt blood. He pulled him up to his feet and whipped him in to the ropes, nailing him as he came back with a facebuster knee smash. With Carlito in a spin, Triple H kicked him in the gut and pulled him in to position for the Pedigree.

The fans were booing and Eddie was worrying big time on the outside. There was no need though as Carlito sparked some life & hope back in to the crowd with a back body drop, escaping the deadly Pedigree. He and The Game clawed their way back up and Carlito looked to strike while the iron was hot, going for an irish whip. Trips reversed it though and sent Carlito flying in to them, but the Puerto Rican stunned everyone, especially his opponent when he jumped on to the second rope for a springboard back elbow smash. The crowd cheered again, really getting behind Carlito who was feeling the momentum swinging his way. They picked themselves up again with The Game reeling, missing with a wild right hand and Carlito took full advantage to send him spiralling in to the canvas with an overdrive to a big cheer.

The TEE Center was rocking as Carlito, full of hope turned his opponent over on to his back for a cover, but The Game got his shoulder up at two. Trips was in serious trouble now, and Carlito was pumped, jumping up to his feet and urging The Game up as well as the fans for some extra encouragement. It worked too as they rose to their feet with Carlito seemingly getting ready for the Backstabber. The Game also tried to rise up, crawling towards the ropes on his hands & knees before using them to pull himself up. Carlito slipped up behind him and went for it, trying to hit his finisher, but Triple H hung on to the ropes and Carlito hit the deck. The Game was intense as hell, and as he turned round he pulled Carlito up to his feet and then fired him in to the corner.

Carlito’s back hit the pads and Trips ran right at him, but Carlito shocked him again, lifting his boot up in to The Game’s face, sending him staggering away from the corner. With the crowd cheering, Carlito ran at Triple H as he turned round, only for Trips to plant him with a spinning spinebuster. The King of Kings was in no mood to mess around and didn’t go for the cover, opting to drag Carlito back up to his feet, and this time he drilled him with the Pedigree to pick up the win despite a courageous attempt from Carlito. “The Game” played to heat from the capacity crowd and Triple H was quick to pull his arm away from the referee, showing no signs of being calmer despite the win, staring intensely in to the crowd with disgust.

Winner: Triple H by pinfall.

*Cut to the Parking Lot*

There’s some trouble in the parking lot as we see Vince McMahon & John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield stomping all over someone on the floor by a car with the trunk open and a travel bag beside it. It looks to be Justin Gabriel and the father & son combination are really putting the boots to the South African rookie.

Vince McMahon:
That’s it son, stomp the crap out of him.

All of a sudden we see a group of security officers & officials storm out towards with them, shouting at them to stop what they’re doing, followed by Eric Bischoff, who marches over to them as they stop the attack reluctantly. The officials check on Gabriel as he remains laid out on the floor with Bischoff fuming at the remorseless Corporation.

Eric Bischoff:
What in the hell are you doing? You’re not even supposed t’ be here?. . . Wait, you planned all this didn’t you. There’s nothing wrong with Big Show’s wife is there?

J.B.L. & Vince turn & smirk at each other.

Eric Bischoff:
You guys are just sick. Get ‘em out of here.

John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield: HEY, we’ll go of our own accord thank you very much.

Father & son step away but Layfield stops and turns back.

John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield:
It’s just a pity his mentor wasn’t here to look out for ‘im. What a shame.

Vince McMahon: Tragic.

They walk away laughing amongst themselves with Bischoff absolutely disgusted by them. His attention then turns to Gabriel who’s barely moving on the floor with officials already checking on him.

Eric Bischoff:
Is he okay?

*Cut Backstage*

‘The Game’ Triple H
is walking through the back, breathing slightly heavily after his match when he stops and appears to see something that he doesn’t like. His face goes red and he breathes even heavier as the camera cuts to a shot of Batista with his back to the shot hugging someone in the distance. Triple H loses it and storms over. Batista doesn’t hear him coming and The Game pulls him away, spins him round and nails him with a right hand, sending him to the floor and glares down at him in anger.

?:
DAD!

The Game turns his head expecting to see Stephanie but it’s not, it’s Batista’s daughter and she panics, kneeling down to check on her dad. The Animal sits up with a face like thunder and then we hear someone run over and club Triple H down to his knees. It’s Randy Orton & Darren Young and they stomp all over The Game. Orton then drags him up and tosses him in to one of the production boxes with Batista looking on in shock, as does his daughter. The King of Kings is barely moving on the floor and Orton turns to Batista, then nods his head at him. The Legend Killer slaps Young on the arm then walks out of the shot as a confused & angry Batista then looks across at a groggy looking Triple H coming round as the show comes to a close.

*Credits*

>Quick Results<

John Morrison
df. Zack Ryder
Cody Rhodes & Joe Hennig
df. JTG & Homicide
Ted DiBiase
df. Finlay
Shawn Michaels & Kofi Kingston
df. The Miz & Heath Slater
Triple H
df. Carlito

>Superstars Tapings<
Melina
df. Brie Bella
Rey Mysterio & Mystico
df. Petey Williams & Johnny Devine

>Confirmed for Survivor Series<

Date:
Sunday 9th November 2008
Venue: Air Canada Center

WWE Championship
Batista (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Triple H

World Tag Team Championship – Tournament Final
Matt Hardy & Gregory Helms vs. Rey Mysterio & Mystico vs. Christopher Daniels & Kaval

Hell in a Cell Loser Leaves Town Match
The Big Show vs. John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield

Traditional Elimination Match
If Team Cena wins, Cena will challenge CM Punk for the World Heavyweight Championship at Night of Champions

Team Cena (John Cena, Christian & Matt Sydal)
vs. Team Punk (CM Punk, Edge & Alberto Del Rio-Ramirez)
*More names to be added*

Team Michaels (Shawn Michaels & Kofi Kingston)
vs. Team Miz (The Miz, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler & Heath Slater)
*More names to be added*

Team Raw (Sheamus (cpt), Carlito & John Morrison)
vs. Team Smackdown (M.V.P. (cpt) & Ron Killings)
*More names to be added*

Plus

The Undertaker vs. Ted DiBiase

Last edited by Nige™; 09-14-2011 at 06:03 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome