Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2011, 01:41 PM   #4407 (permalink)
Rmx820
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Rmx820 Rmx820 Rmx820 Rmx820 Rmx820 Rmx820
Default Re: General Gaming Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
Some PC gamers definitely seem to look down on console players, which I think is hilarious. I don't like PC gaming for a few reasons: First off, the controls on a PC are fucking terrible. Second, you constantly have to upgrade your PC over time and that costs shit loads of money. When you buy a console, that's it.
When it comes to controls, its to each his own. I think reactions are a lot quicker with PC controls. Especially in FPS's. I really hate consoles controls for RPG's. I feel you turn too slowly.

Also, I built my computer for about 700 in 2008 and I can still run every new PC game with ease. The PC game market has suffered due to more people owning consoles. It's not worth the money for them to make top of the line graphic wise video games due to them most likely not making profit.

After using a PC for so long I started to dislike console games, but people who bash one another are fucking stupid. It's a matter of preference, and people should realize that.