Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - You know it's fake right?

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2011, 12:30 PM   #43 (permalink)
Catalanotto
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: You know it's fake right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuruOfMarkness View Post
Yes shut up, I know it's fake. Seriously, it ticks me off when people harass me for simply wearing a wrestling t shirt or talk with my buddies about it. I don't bother anyone at the movies and say, "The idea of a truck turning into a robot is ignorant and fake." I also hate it when I watch with some people and they go, "Oh he knows how to fall" Well you go out and jump off a 20 foot ladder! And yes, It's still real to me dammit!
I get the same fucking thing.

OMG YOU KNOW WRESTLING IS FAKE

They don't even say it as a question, they are telling me it's a FACT that it is fake, as if I had no clue that it was and they were passing on their extreme intelligence to me.

The thing is, it isn't ALL fake because the injuries are very real.

That usually gets them to be silent for a few seconds.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote