Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2011, 10:45 AM   #4401 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: General Gaming Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar WCWR View Post
There was a developer (forgot who) that stated that all games in the future should be "always online" and have a multiplayer element attached. I'd never want to be part of that developer's future, tbh.
Sounds a bit like how John Riccitiello, CEO of EA, thinks. He always seems to think that multiplayer should be a part of every game. He stated that's the reason why Mirror's Edge didn't sell well. Which is why I don't like EA owning Bioware, but that's just my personal feelings towards them. Sure they'll help them out alot...

Also heard Cliffy B saying something along those lines.

As for PCs. I mainly just use mine for games that don't come out on consoles, like STALKER, the Total War series and Plants Vs. Zombies.

Banner & Avy - Abk™