Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2011, 11:20 PM   #2499 (permalink)
619IDH
The Sleeping Giant

619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed619IDH probably won't be missed
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kintaro View Post
do you guys think itís necessary to have commentary for ppvs. I donít have commentary for my shows and i didnít include commentary for my first ppv as itís just too time consuming.
I don't think it's asolutely neccesary, but it makes it increases the 'feel' of a PPV for most people, I would think. Half the job of writing a wrestling show is making the reader fell like they're watching it on their TV screens, visually engaging them, and commentary is a good way to do so if done right, anyway. And on a personal note, it makes it feel more 'professional', I guess.

But if you don't like it, no real reason to force yourself to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kintaro View Post
I also wanted to know if a star ended up debuting a move 2-3 years later, am i allowed to debut it sooner, even if itís just for one night only?
Why just for one night? Why not let them continue and built it up? To answer the question though, there's nothing against it whatsoever. Debut who you want when you want, introduce what moves you want when you want. Just don't overstep the line of logic.

DO A LITTLE DANCE; MAKE A LITTLE LOVE

GET CUTE TONIGHT

AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair
.:Origins & Endings NOW POSTED!!:.
619IDH is offline   Reply With Quote