Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hall Of Monkey Brains 2011

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2011, 08:07 AM   #34 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default Re: Hall Of Monkey Brains 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
jesus croatia fucking sucks
NATO should just envelop that entire country in one huge condom to prevent the spread of the Croat-gene.

If I was Croatian I'd headbutt myself in the balls enough times to make sure that I'd never be able to reproduce and bring a Croatian child into this world. It would be unfair to the world and the child itself. I could just as easily have a vasectomy, but I'd need to punish myself for being Croatian, and repeatedly headbutting myself in the balls is a far more colourful way of doing that than simply severing my vasa deferentia with a lazer beam (even though it WAAAAY doesn't sound like it).

No offense intended to any Croatian people on the board, btw. I just have a predisposed hatred of Hrvati as my second cousin's brother's mistress was Croatian and she beat me. I'm pretty sure it's why I'm so fucked up nowadays. The night she shaved my chest with a bear claw was the night I first tried whiskey. It all went downhill from there.
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote