Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - DID YOU FORGET?

Thread: DID YOU FORGET?
View Single Post

Old 09-11-2011, 08:00 PM   #50 (permalink)
SUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS
San Francisco Giants 2010,2012 and 2014 World Series Champs.

Location: Listening to Hunter Pence drop F-bombs in the locker room.
SUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF BallotSUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: DID YOU FORGET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeFeatedKing View Post
I recall some Americans even saying that Japan deserved it because of Pearl Harbor and then go and ask for our sympathy to what happen to them 10 years ago.
I don't recall a lot of people saying that though. and any who did were regarded as pretty damn stupid. and it is indeed pretty stupid to say they deserve it for that when it happened 70 years ago.

Also I beleive most people have gotten over it. From what I have witnessed most people were not looking forward to the anniversary, but more for the start of football season. the media is mostly treating it like a big deal. I'm not saying that we don't remember the event. Most people who were alive that day seeing as it's a hard event to forget. but most of the time it's not even the biggest story on that day.

Also I think a lot of the coverage has to do with all the stuff that happened after the attacks, the wars in Afganistan and Iraq and other things.

San francisco 49ers- San Francisco Giants-Sacramento Kings

Last edited by SUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS : 09-11-2011 at 08:09 PM.
SUPER NINTENDO CHALMERS is offline   Reply With Quote