Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - DID YOU FORGET?

Thread: DID YOU FORGET?
View Single Post

Old 09-11-2011, 03:51 PM   #29 (permalink)
Cerbs
Moron

Cerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whore
Default Re: DID YOU FORGET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo View Post
I will ask again who's whining...

And maybe I don't feel like going on FACEBOOK (all caps), and maybe I'm not trying to tell anyone "how stupid they are" in the first place? FACEBOOK. (just one more time to match your emphasis)

I must say though, you have done a brilliant job of attempting to transform my rant into something it's not. Sad part for you is that it was only an attempt, not a success by any means.

I would be remiss to not highlight the best part of your reply, though. The whole usual tough guy "no one gives a shit" response. Because the fact is, if you really felt that way, you wouldn't have responded at all. Instead, it seems I've unintentionally winded you up and now you're providing the comedy. If you promise to continue, I have a really good recipe for popcorn.
@ this entire obviously angry post.

It's okay, kid. People like you are just jealous of the corpse at the funeral because no one is paying attention to them. In fact I wouldn't doubt it if the whole source of your frustration was that no one liked your status on FACEBOOK today.

Now think real hard before you reply to that... I wouldn't want you to reply with the "usual tough guy response" that you don't "give a shit" if anyone likes your FACEBOOK status or not.
Cerbs is offline   Reply With Quote