Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - DID YOU FORGET?
Thread: DID YOU FORGET?
View Single Post
post #28 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2011, 04:51 PM
CamillePunk
The Sundance Kid

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Re: DID YOU FORGET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo View Post
I will ask again who's whining...

And maybe I don't feel like going on FACEBOOK (all caps), and maybe I'm not trying to tell anyone "how stupid they are" in the first place? FACEBOOK. (just one more time to match your emphasis)

I must say though, you have done a brilliant job of attempting to transform my rant into something it's not. Sad part for you is that it was only an attempt, not a success by any means.

I would be remiss to not highlight the best part of your reply, though. The whole usual tough guy "no one gives a shit" response. Because the fact is, if you really felt that way, you wouldn't have responded at all. Instead, it seems I've unintentionally winded you up and now you're providing the comedy. If you promise to continue, I have a really good recipe for popcorn.
No one is impressed by you smearing your shit and acting like some mastermind troll. Congrats, you trolled people with a 9/11 topic. Bet mom and dad are proud.

Press Play to wake up.

And then join the 100 Years Alan Pardew Club!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome