Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2011, 11:05 PM   #53 (permalink)
619IDH
The Sleeping Giant

619IDH 619IDH 619IDH 619IDH 619IDH 619IDH 619IDH 619IDH 619IDH 619IDH 619IDH
Default Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

Quote:

The Hammerstein Ballroom – Manhattan, New York City, New York
“Repair from the Greatest Affair”

One week after the biggest show in AOW history, it’s time for reconstruction and repair! And what better way to do so than finding a new opponent for Chris Jericho’s World title! How will that be done? Well, no one’s quite sure, since Jericho has asked for time this week to explain why no one is ‘worthy enough’ to face him for the title ever again. So this week, instead of potentially finding a new contender…we may have to listen to Chris Jericho tell us why there will be none ever again.

Another great way to start recovering is by giving the war some new blood – this week is the debut of the much hyped, hottest prospect in all of lucha libre – Aero Star! The sensation that is Aero Star will finally grace his presence in AOW in perhaps an as explosive way as his video packages have showcased. Is AOW prepared for what the Star has in store?

In addition to perhaps the biggest cruiserweight prospect in the world coming in AOW, the cruiserweights that’re already here put on a hell of a show last week in the Tag Team Turning Point match. In addition to a brand new Cruiserweight Champion in Bryan Danielson being crowned, we saw what could wind up becoming the future of the AOW tag team division in teams like the Mexicools and the new and ‘different’ team of Jack Evans and Low Ki, aptly labeled “Low Jack”. And thanks to both of these two teams’ showings, they’ll be facing each other once again! The Mexicools, Low Jack, all lock up in a Supershow rematch.

Now is the true turning point for AOW – with Pay-Per-Views officially scheduled and an extended time slot coming in roughly a month, it’s time to show the world the best side of war. Tune in to AOW: Wednesday Night Oblivion, at 9/8c, only on FX!

.:Confirmed for Oblivion:.

The Mexicools v. Low Jack

Aero Star debuts

PLUS…

Chris Jericho addresses his championship situation

AND…

All AOW champions will be in attendance
Not my best preview, but it is what it is. Plus I'm wrapped up in several things at home. If there's anybody who's got a show up and I haven't given feedback too yet, please let me know. Hope to have this up Monday/Tuesday-ish.

DO A LITTLE DANCE; MAKE A LITTLE LOVE

GET CUTE TONIGHT

AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair
.:Origins & Endings NOW POSTED!!:.
619IDH is offline   Reply With Quote