Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2011, 10:43 PM   #242 (permalink)
the-gaffer
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

the-gaffer better hope they're relatively new herethe-gaffer better hope they're relatively new herethe-gaffer better hope they're relatively new herethe-gaffer better hope they're relatively new herethe-gaffer better hope they're relatively new herethe-gaffer better hope they're relatively new herethe-gaffer better hope they're relatively new herethe-gaffer better hope they're relatively new herethe-gaffer better hope they're relatively new herethe-gaffer better hope they're relatively new herethe-gaffer better hope they're relatively new here
Default re: Official General Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

I've not watched Superstars for a long time now, it just doesn't interest me, while I do know you get some good matches on it, it's just basically an extension of RAW/SD!

I'd love to see them really strip it down, make it look and feel individual, I'd tape all the matches on the same night, I'd also give it the traditional red, white and blue WWF ring ropes, I'd give the wrestlers the side enterance like they did with ECW back in 06 & 07, I'd turn the tron off and cover it with a thick black sheet, I'd like to see this return to squash matches against local jobbers to help build up undercard/midcard guys.

It would also be a good way to introduce a monster to TV, similar in the way ECW built Sheamus, if we could have 5/6 four minute matches with split screens so these guys get to air a promo too it would be far more beneficial for them, they get to not only showcase their in ring talent, but they also get to talk, the more they do this the more confident they become, or so you hope, add that to a 5-8 minute Main Event between say talent like Yoshi Tatsu/Heath Slater and an in arena Interview segment.

I also feel that this kind of blueprint would not only give the undercard some credibility, it could also help re-ignite thw Tag Division

Last edited by the-gaffer : 09-10-2011 at 10:49 PM.
the-gaffer is offline   Reply With Quote