Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CP89.
Thread: CP89.
View Single Post
post #40 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2011, 10:36 PM
reDREDD
Celestial Messiah

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: CP89.

Nexus One. Hmph. he's smarter than your average psycho fan. Makes it less likely he'll get banned.

Probably the most over the top annoying rock mark there is. One of those douchebag counter fans. hates anything mainstream in the WWE like Orton, Cena, Triple H. How ironic, considering The Rock is the ultimate WWE prototype. The Hogan of the 90s.

The rest, rocky mark and rock16 whatever all kinda melded into the same poster.

Sometimes, i sit there staring at their posts, i start to wonder if im going insane myself. Honestly, their posts are getting that over the top bad. yesterday a rock mark said his favourite moment of all time was the rock winning at backlash 2000. But then he said that moment shouldve happened at mania, somehow. Then he went on to say that faces should always win at mania. Except for cena. Then another guy said Triple H couldnt draw heat in 2000. then we have the guy who said punk is on steroids. then we have the lunatic who thinks he's ryan genesis. the tna section is stupider than ever, everyone in there seems to be eric bischoff-lite.

2011 is rough. 2012 is gonna be hell. I think by then, im just gonna go a little............. nutty

The main problem we've got right now is, we've got a problem boys

Last edited by reDREDD; 09-10-2011 at 10:58 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome