Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Smackdown Digitals *spoiler*

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2011, 05:58 PM   #18 (permalink)
King Bebe
Smarter Than The Average Poster

King Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friends
Default Re: Smackdown Digitals *spoiler*

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsos7 View Post
I know she looks like a tranny and she bores the living daylights out of me. She probably has a bigger dick than most dudes do. On top of that I've seen piles of shit with more charisma than she has.

If it wasn't for her last name she would have been fired long ago. She doesn't click with crowds. Listen to the crickets chirp when she comes out. The only people who like her are internet fans.
Nah, I think you're imaginging it. Her, Beth and Kelly are the only ones who can garner a crowd reaction in the divas division. Clearly your biased hate towards her has taken a toll.

If you knew anything about wrestling, you wouldn't be saying WWE should fire their best diva. DH Smith was fired recently and he's a Hart. That proves your argument invalid.
King Bebe is offline   Reply With Quote