Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists
View Single Post
post #567 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2011, 12:26 PM
NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER's Avatar

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

2 Benoit matches on Smackdown, 05/05/06 and 24/11/06. A great match with Rey and then numerous tags/singles/multiman matches involving Taker, Regal, Matt Hardy, Londrick etc. Cal & Andy I think are much better at remembering his best stuff, I can only recall a lot of the people in the midcard he worked. Also the Benoit Judgement Day match is a legit MOTDC from WWE and most likely any company, I love it that much.

As for BITW, Danielson does have the better match catalogue(I do find the end of his run dragged a bit with him almost wrestling 40+ minutes because he could/they had to protect him due to injuries instead of the story calling for the match to go that distance) but the more I watched of Finlay in 2006 recently I just dug all his matches mainly for his performances and everything he did just looking awesome and fitting of his character. Should probably try and rewatch a lot more of Danielson's stuff throughout the year again but right now I'd say I'd enjoy Finlay more in ring and character wise even though Dragon was afforded more opportunities to have MOTYCs.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome