Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2011, 05:48 PM   #894 (permalink)
DR JUPES
Humbled

DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES DR JUPES
Default Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringer View Post

won MOTM. Oliver Kahn said: “Tonight there was only one world class player - Szczesny.” "World class from Szczesny. For me, a GK is world class when he saves the unsaveables. And Szczseny managed that."

the guy is unreal. never seen someone improve in such a short amount of time from making their debut and still improve match on match. it will be tough to keep him here in 4 or 5 years if we aren't challenging. he loves the club and said he wants to be our 1st choice for the next 15 years and it has always been his dream to play for us, but the guy is a winner, a leader, and it will be hard to keep him here.
i only saw one very good save from him, the rest were decent. he clearly had a great game there but all his saves were just decent in the sense had he conceded them he would have been disappointed. i liked the consistency, ballwork and effectiveness but i can't say that impressed me (minus the one really good save he did make.)
DR JUPES is offline   Reply With Quote