Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2011, 09:39 AM   #891 (permalink)
Seb
SMILEY GOD

Seb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananas View Post
I think Motta has an Italian parent. He certainly hasn't gotten in through citizenship, as he hasn't been playing in Italy long enough, like how Ledesma got in. Really Motta playing for Italy is no worse than the many Englishmen playing for Scotland/Ireland/Wales, ect. Motta is an Italian name after all.
They lost Thiago to Spain so it's fair enough. I don't have a problem with it, just like I didn't have a problem when France won the World Cup with Zidane, Thuram, Vieira, Dessaily, etc. Just thought it was strange as he was capped by Brazil.