Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The N Word

Thread: The N Word
View Single Post

Old 09-07-2011, 10:49 PM   #50 (permalink)
Olympus
Old School

Olympus 4501 - 5000Olympus 4501 - 5000Olympus 4501 - 5000Olympus 4501 - 5000Olympus 4501 - 5000Olympus 4501 - 5000Olympus 4501 - 5000Olympus 4501 - 5000Olympus 4501 - 5000Olympus 4501 - 5000Olympus 4501 - 5000
Default Re: The N Word

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeFeatedKing View Post
Blacks really are born with ability of building muscle a lot better than other races because of slavery their ancestors endured allowed their genes to adapt to that kind of work load. Same reason they're more athletic.
I'm not denying genetics and all that stuff. I'm sure it's there. I was just saying. Nothing more annoying than that kind of ignorance. It's foolish to make generalizations like that because it comes off as an absolute and a lot of people mean it that way as well. There's no way it can be an absolute fact because it's simply not true.

I don't know, it's just the ignorance displayed by statements like that is off putting and mind boggling. Nothing against Walls, IIRC, he didn't mean it like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
Well, this didn't go how I thought it would. I originally was joking by saying that all they have is sports and their bodies and we have everything else, hinting that in the end we still won. I didn't expect to go into the specifics of it and all that jazz, I was just making a slightly humorous statement, that's all.
Yeah, I see the humor in it, but the "we still won" thing shows that we're somehow still trying to be dominate over them and kind of feeds into a superiority complex...to me at least.

BUT, I don't really have a clue where I'm going with all this SOOO, I'm just going to wish you all good night and I'm taking my ass to bed.

Last edited by Olympus : 09-07-2011 at 10:53 PM.
Olympus is offline   Reply With Quote