Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The N Word

Thread: The N Word
View Single Post

Old 09-07-2011, 10:28 PM   #45 (permalink)
Walls
Lift your shield

Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: The N Word

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeFeatedKing View Post
So they have natural ability at being athletic and build muscle,singing, and great bodies where it counts most. So what exactly do white people have left? A black person has the exact same chance at becoming very intelligent as a white person and easily able to do everything else a white person can do. Worst apart would probably being discriminated by some hicks, but I highly doubt that bothers most of them.

Both of those statements are false. Black people don't have all of the opportunities we do and if they do it appears as if it's harder for them to get the same things as us. And why wouldn't being judged by your race bother them, even if it's just by hicks (which it isn't)? Would piss me off. I've had a Trinidadian gf as well as a black gf and from being in both of those worlds I can assure you that racism is still alive and well and it bothers them, as it should.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote