Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The N Word

Thread: The N Word
View Single Post

Old 09-07-2011, 07:42 PM   #29 (permalink)
Kid Kamikaze10
Working on my abs

Kid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new hereKid Kamikaze10 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The N Word

I'm on the opposite end of most in the thread. I'm black, and I absolutely hate the word.

Never used, get annoyed when anyone uses it.

It's not just the racial undertones that bothers me about the word, it's also that when anyone uses it, they come off like either a dumbass or a douchebag. Usually both.

The first thing that pops up in my head when someone uses it isn't "they are racist" or "they're a bigot". It's, "you're being an idiot". Much like when someone uses gay in a derogatory way.

Marking for: Roman Reigns

Last edited by Kid Kamikaze10 : 09-07-2011 at 07:44 PM.
Kid Kamikaze10 is offline   Reply With Quote