Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The N Word

Thread: The N Word
View Single Post

Old 09-07-2011, 05:46 PM   #20 (permalink)
Hypno
You want it all but you can't have it.

Hypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missed
Default Re: The N Word

I don't like the whole idea of "Oh no, we can't say this word or people will get offended".
The word itself is nothing more than a word. I shouldn't feel like if I say it, I'll get looked down on for doing so. If I mean it in a insulting way, then sure, they have every right. I would expect the same if I called a group of people "cunts" or anything else like that. But the fact I can't say the N word as a joke to friends without people in the background going "OH NO, YOU SAID THE N WORD, YOU'RE RACIST".

People are way too sensitive these days.

Fun little story. Me and my friend (who is black) watched a mix raced kid argue with black kid, where they both spammed the N word near 50 times in like 5 minutes.
We both found it fucking hilarious.

Original Gif Credit = Cleavage
Hypno is offline   Reply With Quote