Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2004: The Road to WrestleMania 21

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2011, 06:56 PM   #45 (permalink)
Terry Gyimah
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE 2004: Road to WrestleMania XX

My Backlash Predictions

For the World Heavyweight Championship in an 1-hour Iron Man Match, I see Benoit pulling it out and beating HBK just narrowly, as I think it will go to an overtime period with Benoit pulling out the victory

Rock will beat Triple H, and he will disappear into the sunlight only to come back at SummerSlam, I see a Rock/Orton match at SummerSlam 2004, but for now I see Rock beating Triple H

Orton will beat Foley inside Hell In A Cell and retain the IC Title, by going to that "other place" with Orton becoming more ruthless and dangerous than he ever has been, more emotionless, remorseless, almost like a Viper and he will take Foley out for good and "kill the legend of Mick Foley" by ending his career once and for all

Jericho will beat Christian this time around

Flair will beat Lance Storm no problem, just because he is Ric Flair, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, and Batista will be there to help him should Flair need it

Dudleys I see them winning the Tag Team Titles only for them to turn heel, I just like the Dudleys more as a heel tag team

Victoria will beat Jazz to retain her Women's Title

And those are my predictions for Backlash
Terry Gyimah is offline   Reply With Quote