Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2011, 01:44 PM   #222 (permalink)
Thumbinthebum
Thinks Batista is a talentless ....

Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum Thumbinthebum
Default re: Official General Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfu View Post
Marked like hell for Hawkins and Reks' brief appearance. I honestly thought they were looking to get rid of both guys based on their continuing absence. Will this team-up be a permanent thing? Reks isn't doing his intimidating monster gimmick anymore, it seems, so it's not that strange of a pairing.

Not too excited to see Mason Ryan again, though. On the other hand, he'll be destroying JTG's sloppy ass. Maybe I am excited...
I'm not, as it stands that'll be heel vs heel meaning one of them will trying for the face role. They've spent quite a bit of time turning JTG heel and it would be stupid to waste that effort; that suggests Mason Ryan could be turning face and getting a big push which I'm sure nobody wants.

Bryan Danielson
Thumbinthebum is offline   Reply With Quote