Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2011, 06:58 AM   #527 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Yeah I was really tempted to sign up once I heard they had footage of him as well as discuss a lot of shit with some of the people there. Think I know the March match you're on about, may have read about it in your blog and then watched it: IIRC its 30 minutes of great grappling and matwork with a couple of crap finishes.

Ohtani's Jacket's blog on Lucha has also been terrific in tracking down a lot of great stuff I haven't seen pimped anywhere else, think its his pimping of Satanico that got me into looking for some of his stuff.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote