Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2011, 02:44 AM   #51 (permalink)
Jamjam22
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Jamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friendsJamjam22 needs to make some friends
Default Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

Jam's Review
Supershow

Wow! That's one word to describe your Supershow. I like how you started your BTB realistically. What I mean by that is AOW started with an hour timeslot, so they had to work really hard to get to where they are at right now, and that for me, just adds more realism to your company.

The War Match was just epic man! Favorite match of the night for sure. Samoa Joe and Finlay, that's how these two should be used! They are absolute beasts in the ring! Maybe a Sheamus vs. Finlay or a Sheamus vs. Samoa Joe match would've been even more epic as I see Sheamus being one hell of a brawler.

The Crusierweight Division is really interesting here in your thread. I like what you did to show which two men would vy for the title. Very interesting concept. The Low Jack team was really interesting, I was rooting for them but I knew they wouldn't get that far. Helms vs. Danielson was a great final, really good match writing here.

Your use of Christian in your thread is...unique. Not exactly how I would've used Christian but it's still very interesting seeing Christian used this way. And he feuds with Lashley? Pretty interesting as well as we see how big Lashley could've been if he stayed in the WWE.

Hassan/Rey, really impressed here too. Not really a big fan of Hassan but I believe, if you put Rey with anyone, he can put them over, and that's exactly what he did with Hassan. Burchill/Albreight are an interesting pair and I like their gimmick of being mercenaries. Haven't really seen that one used yet, so props to you.

Main event time, man, this one was really good too. But the match of the night for me was Samoa Joe vs. Finlay. I like how it was mostly RVD/Michaels in the match and Jericho coming in and retaining his title, just adds more heat to your biggest heel in the company.

Overall, really awesome show. You've got me hooked man and I'll be continuing to review for ya. You've got a great company, great roster, and put on some of the best matches here on wrestlingforum. Keep up the great work bro!
Jamjam22 is offline   Reply With Quote