Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-04-2011, 07:40 PM   #216 (permalink)
truk83
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default re: Official General Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

I feel like the creative team doesn't have the understanding of the real potential of this show in terms of creativity. It seems as though with just the name of the show itself "Superstars" could really go many ways. Take for example Teddy DiBiase. On, Raw's Super Show, or Smackdown he comes out as this side man for Rhodes. However on Superstars he comes out with music similar to his father's, but with a modern theme to it. Grow the beard, and hire Michael Tarver as his new Virgil. The only time we would see this would be on Superstars.

Maybe even Joe Hennig makes his debut as "The Perfect Son". However, on Raw, or Smackdown he goes by another name, and gimmick. This gives the "minority mark WWE Universe fan base" a chance to decide which one they like more. Fans may feel insulted, and decided that they like one character over the other, and naturally I think Joe Hennig would go over the most during his matches as Michael McGuillicutti. Fans don't want to feel insulted so naturally they could just put this man over.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote