Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE '12

Thread: WWE '12
View Single Post

Old 09-04-2011, 09:29 AM   #1557 (permalink)
Hypno
You want it all but you can't have it.

Hypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missedHypno probably won't be missed
Default Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Original SVR was pretty good.
Good idea, though I hardly played it. I got it a couple of years after it was released, so I was already addicted to SVR 07. Might play it later though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole Phelps View Post
Just playing svr 2011 now they need to bring back chair finishing moves and remember when you used to be able to smack them in the ribs with the top edge of the chair whatever happened to that ? I loved it. You'd smack them in the ribs then as their going down you bash their head in with the chair it was epic ! One last thing turnbuckle pads you never see them removed anymore on tv will you still be able to take them off in wwe 12 ? Apologies in advance im on my phone
Agreed, hell, they should have character specific chair finishers, e.g Triple H pedigrees someone onto the chair, HBK superkicks someone holding a chair, Orton RKO's someone onto a chair that's been set up (Like on Cena at SNME) etc...

Original Gif Credit = Cleavage
Hypno is offline   Reply With Quote