Wrestling Forum banner

Have you ever smoked the "kush"?

TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

204K views 4K replies 350 participants last post by  Leon Knuckles 
#1 · (Edited)
Getting High Discussion Thread

I'm sure most of you have done it some point in your life.

I don't smoke Marijuana, I have once with some buddies in High School, but yeah.

How many of you do, and how relaxing is it for you or how does it affect you?

My experience I remember very clearly, I was relaxed and had a good time, but now looking back I still don't know if I would do it again, who knows.

#2,697 ·
Re: Getting high

Got high today and it was only half a joint, and for some odd reason I just passed out and just woke up after and hour or two.

My tolerance is pretty low right now I guess since I got pretty high from just the little amount I smoked, and completely passed out after munching and the other thing. :side:

#2,703 ·

Got high today and it was only half a joint, and for some odd reason I just passed out and just woke up after and hour or two.

My tolerance is pretty low right now I guess since I got pretty high from just the little amount I smoked, and completely passed out after munching and the other thing. :side:
What are the differences for you personally when jacking off sober compared to being high?

#2,700 ·

lol, so you got high, ate some munchies, jerked off and then fell asleep? Sounds like an epic afternoon to me. Coming is nature's Ambien.
That's pretty much my exact routine every time I bun at home when I have the house to myself, never get tired of it either.

half a joint? I miss those days.
Yeah, my tolerance really has never been too high or high at all, but I was suprised myself when I got as baked as I did with just half a joint, maybe because it was only my second time smoking after 4 months.

#2,704 ·

Honestly, It's a totally different experience, no joke.

Just like how Walls has said Sex is totally different while high, Masturbation feels 5x better while High, In Canada I honestly don't even jack off when I'm sober, I have a few times but I always try my best to hold off till I'm baked.

#2,714 ·

It was the first quote, wasn't it?
Yes, It cracked me up for a while because it looks hilarious if you are just looking at the quote itself. I was speaking on the subject in place and asking a question. My question might of been an unconfortable area for some people but there's been numerous times in this thread where people have compared doing certain things high or sober. Who cares if it's unconfortable anyway? If it is than don't bother reading it or replying to it. The differences in experiences and how they compare when high or sober is what makes for interesting conversation. Even when the topic of masterbation comes up.

I blazed through the pages and I saw a lot of unthoughtful ignorant posts. You wasted your time by trying to defend the thread or whatever intentions you had. 98% of those people posts bluntly and don't know how to hold up an insightful conversation. Perhaps the other 2% is the guy Walls was talking to near the end of the thread. That's the last time I ever stop by in the rants section, awful.

#2,718 · (Edited)

Just going to be hanging out with the family and some friends (non smokers). I have not smoked in about a week beause my boy Lawrence has been unavailable lately. I've never been stoned on Thanksgiving and it seems like one of those special stoner holidays because of all the food involved. One day....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOjSRoxc6mg

A movie called 'thankskillings'. It's basically a joke of a movie but absolutely fucking hilarious while high and I highly recommend watching it while stoned.

#2,719 ·

My thanksgiving this year wasn't all too bright, because well I was in Mexico for it.

JWG, have you ever played sports while high? I've played BBall and I can easily say I was making better shots, but it was still pretty trippy as you're running and shit.

#2,720 ·

I can still hold my own during basketball while high but I don't focus as well. I think it's because I have been playing basketball basically my whole life but have only been smoking for about a year and a half so my body\mind is much more used to being sober while playing. My friend Lawrence on the other hand claims he plays better when he's high and is more focused on what's actually going on. I suppose he's correct for the most part but one time we were playing 3 on 3 at a park and I saw otherwise. Before we played he told me he smoked a shitload and he was high. He's been high before while playing so I thought it was the same, same old. He must of smoked some good shit because he was playing like a fucking moron. We were playing fullcourt and he got a rebound and than I ran out quickly to the other end and he tried making a quick pass. He ended up chucking the fucking basketball over my head out of bounds. A guy we were playing with questioned if he was on some hard drugs or not. It was fucking hilarious but I had to carry his ass the whole day.

Speaking of Lawrence being high. Me and him have our own youtube channell now cutting promos and have been high as fuck cutting every single one of them. I know I've already showed you our original video about a month back but we have made three or four since than and I love getting feedback so check out our newest one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M34I-zKD0M

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.