Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)
View Single Post
post #1521 of (permalink) Old 09-02-2011, 12:12 PM
AvonBarksdale
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
And now day #11 continues. I did absolutely nothing today. Like...barely anything. Kinda sad, really.
Yeah I know that feeling of just like lounging. Right now I should be looking at my router manual because I keep disconnecting when I play PS3 and everything else on the router is fine. It is some damn security setting thing or something need to reset the router I am just too lazy right now to find the manual and fix it. Sucks it cost me four dc in Madden not playing anymore until I feel comfortable with my PS3 connection with this router or go to the mall and get a better router. As my current router is pretty ghetto and a little banged up lol.

Should be a crazy weekend up here in CANADA. Everyone is moving and or partying and shit. I got hammered last night at nice bar that wasn't too crowded it was a good night. I do not have my ID as the DMV is too damn far away now so going downtown, buying smokes or the liquor store is always flying by the sit of your pants as if I get ID'd I am semi screwed.

edit: I am almost dry but talking to my mainest man before the crazy weekend fully commences.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome