Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - UCW: Ultimate Championship Wrestling

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2011, 05:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
Berringer
The Psychedelic Messiah

Berringer needs to make some friendsBerringer needs to make some friendsBerringer needs to make some friendsBerringer needs to make some friendsBerringer needs to make some friendsBerringer needs to make some friendsBerringer needs to make some friendsBerringer needs to make some friendsBerringer needs to make some friends
Default Re: UCW: Ultimate Championship Wrestling

There are a few spelling errors here and there, but the majority of this was very well written. I like your idea of the Four Horsemen and your promos fit the characters you use nicely. I can almost imagine these people using your words...and that's always a sign of a good writer. Your commentary lags a tad here and there, but again...most of it is put together well. I enjoyed reading this BTB and I'll definitely be back to read more when it's posted.

The Crypt of Cross: New Review - The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari (1920) Posted 11/29/11

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/entert...ypt-cross.html
Berringer is offline   Reply With Quote