Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2011, 01:11 AM   #1713 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by D17 View Post
I guess this is on topic to a degree. But whilst doing circuit training, or regular weight training, but mostly for circuit training. What mindset should I have to keep myself going 100%? As alot of the time, about half way through I drift off and only put about 80% effort in on and of during it. Get the typical 'f**k it' mindset towards the end of it. I try not to beforehand, but it just overcomes me during it alot.
i generally have headphones in blasting music which keeps me focused.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote