Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2011, 06:03 PM   #2476 (permalink)
TheeJayBee
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

TheeJayBee needs to take rep more seriousTheeJayBee needs to take rep more seriousTheeJayBee needs to take rep more seriousTheeJayBee needs to take rep more seriousTheeJayBee needs to take rep more seriousTheeJayBee needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

I am planning a BTB for here. I've always liked creative writing from a wrestling stand-point and have done it for a good 5 years but never showcased my work. Well, I've done a whole lot of planning, watch some matches from the time frame, 2 PPV's (Wrestlemania XIX and Judgement Day 2003) to get a feel for things again, aswell as recapping Kane's un-masking and rampage that followed, Brock/Kurt's renewel of their epic rivalry including the Iron Man Match, and Vince/Sable etc.

I plan on kicking things off the night after Summerslam 2003. I've always thought that this would be a fun time frame to write in seeing as the roster was stacked with talent and options. First off, I'd like to know:

- Would a short recap of TV shows, Raw and Smackdown, be fine? Not one line for every segment, but rather, a paragraph or two? Not like, 3 or 4 lines, but enough to create an image in the readers head, get the point across, further things etc.? PPV's would be written in maximum detail which I think you are accustomed to around here, checking out the BTB Hall of Fame (some fantastic work! Bravo, WF!).

- Whats the deal with feedback? A few lines explaining what stood out to you and why, or a breakdown of every segment and whatnot?
TheeJayBee is offline   Reply With Quote