Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #2476 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2011, 07:03 PM
TheeJayBee
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

I am planning a BTB for here. I've always liked creative writing from a wrestling stand-point and have done it for a good 5 years but never showcased my work. Well, I've done a whole lot of planning, watch some matches from the time frame, 2 PPV's (Wrestlemania XIX and Judgement Day 2003) to get a feel for things again, aswell as recapping Kane's un-masking and rampage that followed, Brock/Kurt's renewel of their epic rivalry including the Iron Man Match, and Vince/Sable etc.

I plan on kicking things off the night after Summerslam 2003. I've always thought that this would be a fun time frame to write in seeing as the roster was stacked with talent and options. First off, I'd like to know:

- Would a short recap of TV shows, Raw and Smackdown, be fine? Not one line for every segment, but rather, a paragraph or two? Not like, 3 or 4 lines, but enough to create an image in the readers head, get the point across, further things etc.? PPV's would be written in maximum detail which I think you are accustomed to around here, checking out the BTB Hall of Fame (some fantastic work! Bravo, WF!).

- Whats the deal with feedback? A few lines explaining what stood out to you and why, or a breakdown of every segment and whatnot?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome