Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2009 - Bridging the Gap
View Single Post
post #44 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2011, 12:52 PM
Stooge22
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE 2009 - Bridging the Gap

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2.0 View Post
I've got some good news and bad news here. First of all this thing isn't dead and I have every intention of keeping it going. The bad news however is that I can't find my damn Backlash document. I set it aside for like a week in order to focus on other things I needed to do and I simply cannot find where I put it after that. I've held off for a while so that I could have some time to look but so far nothing. I had everything practically good to go and I'm disappointed beyond belief that this has happened after the work I put in. I hate to say it but in order to keep the ball rolling I'm going to have to do this in recap form. I know it sucks but I feel it's the best option to get things moving again. So, I'll try my best to get the recap sorted and posted. Thanks to everybody who made predictions and hopefully I'll be able to announce the winner soon.

damn that sucks! well make sure the recap has the endings of the matches at least

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome