Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE '12

Thread: WWE '12
View Single Post

Old 08-23-2011, 07:07 AM   #1173 (permalink)
STEVIE SWAG'S BITCH
Winning World titles, Custom Made Clothes

STEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whoreSTEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is a rep whore
Default Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
lmao in '11 regardless of how many times I have Batista lose he doesn't fall out of the rankings. He's yet to win a match but still 6th in contention.

Wish they'd keep a w/l record.
I remember somthing similar happened to me with Rey where he lost a shit load of matches and gradually dropped to like 7th I think they he won ONE match and moved up 4 places . Same with Tyson kidd I built him up, made him No1 contender for the US title and then as soon as he lost it he dropped to like 9th while guys like Rhodes & Dibiase who never wrestle are still in contention.

Meh at the Universe Info.The less they give on this the more worried I get that it is going to be a lot of the same.
STEVIE SWAG'S BITCH is offline   Reply With Quote