Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE '12
Thread: WWE '12
View Single Post
post #1148 of (permalink) Old 08-22-2011, 10:26 AM
Cole Phelps
Moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by For The Win View Post
Yes!

Also, weight detection is in this year for whoever asked, same as limb targeting. Also, Phelps, torture rack is in if you download Lex Luger
ill do the right thing and wait till im sobAr enough to make a thread needless to say i dont have x box live and this is my main pet peev with games today they screw humble gamers like me over everyday with this x box live crap it's also a yabba dabba disgrace because they HALF make games and expect YOU TO BUY THE OTHER HALF after spending 110 dollars allready it's b.s and we should protest tbo even if you have x box live and w/e the ps3 online system is called

the only time you should have to buy/pay for something on x box live should be new missions for games like vice city, san andreas ect old games with new missions it would be epic for you guys but instead they rape everyone and nobody's tried to stop them it pisses me off to no end but what i can do ?

Last edited by Cole Phelps; 08-22-2011 at 10:28 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome