Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2011, 12:01 PM   #44 (permalink)
Brandon_Brownson
Learning to break kayfabe

Brandon_Brownson 101 - 250Brandon_Brownson 101 - 250
Default Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

~Grudge Match~
Bobby Lashley v. Christian Cage
I believe that Christian will win this match. With how much his pride has been wounded as of late, I feel as if he kind of needs this win to get back on the right track. Plus, I'm still hoping that he joins up with Chris Jericho.

~AOW Dynasty Championship~
*Tournament Finals*
Muhammad Hassan v. Rey Mysterio Jr.
Hassan needs this win more than Mysterio. Rey is an established top guy, while Muhammad isn't that established as a wrestler, or really all that established as a talent. The Dynasty Title could get him to the next level. Plus, I firmly believe that Rey should stick to the Cruiserweight division.

~AOW Cruiserweight Championship~
*Tag Team Turning Point Match*
The Hooliganz v. The Mexicools v. Bryan Danielson & Matt Sydal v. Jack Evans & Low Ki
*More teams TBD
I really cannot pick a winner for this match, since not all the teams are announced. If I had to point at a team here, Danielson and Sydal looks pretty good, but it's impossible for me to pick.

*War Rules Match*
Samoa Joe v. Finlay
Joe. Finlay, in his later years, is notorious for being the guy that the young guy's feud with to get over (Look at what his feud with Lashley did for Lashley!), and I think that it will be a similar situation for Joe!

~AOW World Heavyweight Championship~
Chris Jericho(c) w/Paul “The Great” Wright v. Rob Van Dam v. Shawn Michaels
I'm pretty sure that Chris is going to walk out of this one with the belt. A- He's got the biggest insurance policy one could ask for! B- You spent way too long working on Jericho's character and establishing him as the biggest heel in the game for you to just have Jericho lose the strap in his first real defense!

*Bonus Questions*

1) Select the match order DONE
2) Select the winners of the matches DONE
3) Excluding Gregory Helms, will there be any surprise appearances? Yes. Not only will there be Helms' partner (Who I'm still hoping is Shannon Moore), but I think that your going to have at least one more team up your sleeve for the CW match, plus a random backstage altercation.
4) Will there be any dusty finishes? NO
5) Who will take the fall in the World title Triple Threat? RVD
Brandon_Brownson is offline   Reply With Quote