Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Be the Booker Showcase Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2011, 09:45 AM   #39 (permalink)
irishwarrior
Learning to break kayfabe

irishwarrior 101 - 250irishwarrior 101 - 250
Default Re: Be the Booker Showcase Thread

Just a little preview for my Monday Night Raw
* I'm Comin' *
We return to the ringside area where MVP's tunnel and Pyro cannons are set up.He bursts through the tunnel,United States title around his waist and microphone in hand.Instead of walking down to the ring he stops in front of the tunnel and starts talking.
MVP:That's right one of the most valuable superstars in the WWE is here on Monday Night Raw.I'm here because I have somethin' to say to a certain superstar who thought it would be 'fun' to prevent me from winning addin' even more to my already extensive resume by stoppin' me from winning Money In The Bank.
A 'Hardy' chant breaks out
MVP:Because everyone here knows that if it wasn't for Fatt Lardy I wouldn't be here on Raw and I would be walkin' into Smackdown with that case.Wait I'd actually probably World Heavyweight Champion by now. Not to mention the fact that right now I am the United States Champion.Not to mention the longest reigning United States Champion of all time.
He grins as he then continues
MVP:Well the reason I'm out here is to announce that this Friday Night on Smackdown I will be hosting Fatt Lardy's Smackdown return.On the V.I.P Lounge!
He tosses the mic to the ground and walks away with a cocky grin.
A graphic comes up announcing that Ric Flair will be in the ring up next...
Well there ya go hope this gets ya reading and reviewing

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...wrestling.html

#StanskyIsTheMansky
irishwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote