Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE '12

Thread: WWE '12
View Single Post

Old 08-20-2011, 05:54 PM   #1098 (permalink)
CGS
Celebrating my first World title

CGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whore
Default Re: WWE '12

Quote:
Originally Posted by For The Win View Post
Whats the point? As an extra 6 months will do nothing, we'll still have a shoddy game then people will cry that they come out every 2 years and so on.

Universe Mode has been improved, they've already said they don't want to release details just yet to keep us excited, hence why we're getting small info every few days. Same with the difficulties they've said in great detail that the AI is more smart and that doesn't result in just more counters.
An extra 6 months to develop the game could help smooth out even more parts of the game and sort out more glitches and such, more testing time etc...

As for Universe not getting my hopes high on it. They say it's improved but talk is cheap and in all fairness playing it is different from seeing it or hearing it. Naturally when they do release stuff it's gonna show some of the good stuff and chances are there still may be underlying issues. I hope I'm wrong though.

GOAT STEVIE G
CGS is online now   Reply With Quote