Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - OML presents WWE 2011: Era of Prominence

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2011, 10:26 PM   #25 (permalink)
OML
Fan Dan GOAT

OML needs to make some friendsOML needs to make some friendsOML needs to make some friendsOML needs to make some friendsOML needs to make some friendsOML needs to make some friendsOML needs to make some friendsOML needs to make some friendsOML needs to make some friendsOML needs to make some friends
Default Re: OML and Bradley's WWE 2011

Some comments on your show Bradley.. I liked the opening with Orton and company. This is the best way to start the show. I like the D-Bryan decision 4 Survivor Series! Ill be there in attendance in MSG Also i hope we make it that far. Im digging the 6 man match for Summerslam and Gabriel vs Slater should be good next week. Cody winning the title was good. And i liked the tag match. I hope you do something different with Kane bc he is soooooo stale. Hope Orton wins next week, but keep Henry strong in the process. Overall good first show and i like where this is going.

As for Raw, here is a WWE.com pic i made that would be up prior to Smackdown. In this i reveal the main event for this weeks Raw. The title match McMahon promised. Raw preview will be up by Sunday. Also this weeks Raw is going to have a lot of intriguing stuff so stay tuned..