Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE '12

Thread: WWE '12
View Single Post

Old 08-19-2011, 07:20 PM   #1030 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: WWE '12

Vader is in.

http://wwe.thq.com/go/view/roster

I expect to change world champions all the time, like I usually do but I'll tell you that Vader is going to be a World Heavyweight Champion. That belt will look great on him, he's a beast. Also, if they have it in the game, Vader is going to be my WCW Champion, because he held the WCW Championship back when it looked like it always does in the SVR series. I don't like that title so I'll keep it on Vader or if I get bored with it on him, I'll move it on to Arn Anderson since I'll never use him.

THQ is really up to date with the roster, tbh. I'm surprised. Everybody's in, even Sin Cara. I really thought he'd be DLC.

EDIT ~ Now that I think about it, maybe he will be considering he's right next to Lawler, who appears as DLC, lol.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 08-19-2011 at 07:34 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote