Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread
View Single Post
post #1703 of (permalink) Old 08-17-2011, 06:33 PM
li/<o
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Gonna have to cut down on my carbs in take a bit started a new workout (rev abs) if anyone has done it any feedback on it? It looks quite gay (also had negative comments, but it seems pretty good started yesterday) but when I woke up in the morning was very sore (I am moving away from Insanity to have less intense body pressure). Any types of recommendations of what to eat (to burn stomach and substitute with foods)? This focuses more on the abs and I want to have some recommendations of what foods to intake. I am hoping it works in the long run(also will modify this since I will probably do it 3 or 4 times a week since I am going to take a class in college to do weights). I seen very little reviews on this only one that a lady lost 20 pounds and toned up her stomach (she had pictures of before and after). That is my main focus for my stomach to transform I am not expecting at all to build a six pack however have less fat and have a form of a stronger core.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome