Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny wrestling pictures

6M views 11K replies 1K participants last post by  Cookie Monster 
#1 · (Edited)
I'v seen a lot of great funny wrestling pic but havn't seen these before.:lmao
Some of them are pure gold ,feel free to share anymore.

See less See more
#3,499 ·
Re: Funny wrestling pictures.

The thread is called "Funny wrestling Pictures" and not "Politically Correct Photos". Who gives a sht if anyone is offended or not by throwing some dark comedy photos of Benoit. Get a grip or step out of the O-Zone.

I chuckle every time I see Benoit wearing "Homer choking Bart" tee

#3,500 ·

Certain people here are either too sheltered or stupid to realise it's not the actions we're laughing at but the joke made.

Same reason why race jokes are funny or holocaust jokes are funny.

BECAUSE JOKES ARE FUNNY.

I guess it must be hard to understand this with sand in your vagina. You lot need to just man up and realise bad things happen, make a joke about them and suddenly these things are a lot less horrible than they used to be.

Makes me realise how young the denizens of this forum are if they don't understand something as simple as this.

#3,502 ·

Certain people here are either too sheltered or stupid to realise it's not the actions we're laughing at but the joke made.

Same reason why race jokes are funny or holocaust jokes are funny.

BECAUSE JOKES ARE FUNNY.

I guess it must be hard to understand this with sand in your vagina. You lot need to just man up and realise bad things happen, make a joke about them and suddenly these things are a lot less horrible than they used to be.

Makes me realise how young the denizens of this forum are if they don't understand something as simple as this.
JOKES ARE FUNNY, but not all jokes are funny. That's the mistake you're making here. It's laughable that you're holding your opinion in such high regard. Have your opinion on the matter, but stating that everyone has to find race/holocaust jokes funny is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.

Your ignorance is blinding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.