Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2011, 03:42 PM   #1156 (permalink)
heyman deciple
Working on my abs

heyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new here
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by any007 View Post
Any Lost fan here.It really hearts me to know that It just gets little to no attention here compare to the shows like Mad Men and The Wire.Come on may be the ending wasn't the greatest but still u have to admit that it was one of the most ground breaking series ever.
I enjoyed Lost but I don't feel it really broke "new" ground.

As for Ground Breaking series I'd give a nod to say The X Files, 24, Oz, Deadwood, The Shield, even BSG.

But Lost did tell a beautiful story with well drawn out characters that the audience was given time to emotionally invest in unfortunately the ultimate payoff to this story and the final end run of these characters didn't meet expectations.

But it's not the destination, it's the Journey. It's not where your going but how you got there and the Journey was amazing.

Similar to The Sopranos, the end result was not as good as the journey but it doesn't make the journey any less rich or the characters any less beloved.