Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #2452 of (permalink) Old 08-15-2011, 10:14 AM
cp954
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

I tend to give feedback most of the time to those threads that i enjoy. I want them to know what i'm enjoying but also what bits they could work on at the same time. Mainly though it's to let them know they are doing a great job in my mind and i'm being entertained. I think it helps motivate you if you know people are enjoying your work.

I will also leave someone feedback where i see that there is potential there to hopeflly give them my thoughts about what they can do to kick on.

I want to give feedback to a lot more people but i literally go in certain threads and can't even read them because either the layout or the spelling etc. is so bad. I know they are probably the threads that need it most but it is difficult to do, especially if you're putting time into trying to help them and they don't take it on board, which has happened before to everyone i'm sure.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome