Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2011, 09:53 PM   #1144 (permalink)
heyman deciple
Working on my abs

heyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new here
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Mystery- View Post
Season 2 was just terrible. I gave zero fucks about any of the new characters they introduced and the storyline they brought with them. The season just progressed way too slow for my tastes. I mean they didn't start their task force until like episode 7 or 8, which made the rest of the season seem rushed. Honestly, it was almost a chore just to watch the season, although, the last few episodes were ace.
I enjoyed Season 2 particuarly for:

McNulty's exploits on the boat fucking with Rawls.

McNulty's Russian Prostitute adventure

The introduction of Brother Mouzone

The introduction of Cheese

Omar's testimony during The Bird trial

Avon's Prison storyline with the hot shots

Prez's "interaction" with his Father-In-Law

To be honest the only thing that bothered me about that season was Avon and Stringer talking so openly about their criminal activities during their Prison visits.

I mean doesn't the Prison monitor those conversations, I know Avon has that Prison on lock down but still that little detail bothered me.