Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE '12

Thread: WWE '12
View Single Post

Old 08-13-2011, 05:59 PM   #616 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: WWE '12

Man, I almost did cartwheels when I found out Eddie was in the game. That's so fucking awesome. Legends are way better than previous years, it's great to see LOD, and even Demolition since they can be the alternate team holding the tag belts. Nash and Vader are great too, even Booker to an extent. Edge was predictable but nevertheless, it's good to have him for various stuff. I'll have him tagging with Christian a lot.

Let's hope they do something really special for the remaining slots. Randy Savage plz. If there was ever a time to do it it's now. I'd also love to see JBL.

I like how they were up to date with CM Punk getting the new theme and all that shit. A 95 rating is insanely awesome, even with the ability to change it to whatever. Can't believe he's almost as powerful as John Cena and Rock, lol. Great to see Riley in the game as well. I'm amping up his stats to be one of the most powerful people in the game.

Quote:
Several fans have sent in word that following the main event match between Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins last night on WWE Raw, about 1/3rd of the fans in the building left.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote