Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE '12

Thread: WWE '12
View Single Post

Old 08-13-2011, 05:57 PM   #615 (permalink)
King Bebe
Smarter Than The Average Poster

King Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friendsKing Bebe needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE '12

This was my roster prediction a few weeks back. I put the inactive ones in red, but besides that I got it pretty spot on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentonbomb View Post
Supposedly there is 75 in-game characters this year. Realistically, I can see this being the roster;

RAW
1. Alberto Del Rio, 2. Big Show, 3. Chris Masters, 4. CM Punk, 5. David Otunga, 6. Dolph Ziggler, 7. Drew McIntyre, 8. Evan Bourne, 9. Jack Swagger, 10. John Cena, 11. John Morrison, 12. Kofi Kingston, 13. The Miz, 14. Rey Mysterio, 15. R-Truth, 16. Santino Marella, 17. Vladimir Kozlov, 18. Zack Ryder. Husky Harris

SMACKDOWN!
19. Christian, 20. Cody Rhodes, 21. Daniel Bryan, 22. Ezekiel Jackson, 23. The Great Khali, 24. Heath Slater, 25. Justin Gabriel, 26. Kane, 27. Mark Henry, 28. Randy Orton, 29. Sheamus, 30. Ted DiBiase, 31. Tyson Kidd, 32. The Undertaker, 33. Wade Barrett, 34. Yoshi Tatsu.

DIVAS
35. Alicia Fox, 36. Beth Phoenix, 37. Brie Bella, 38. Nikki Bella, 39. Eve Torres, 40. Gail Kim, 41. Natalya, 42. Kelly Kelly, 43. Melina, 44. Maryse, 45. Layla.

LEGENDS/FREE AGENTS
46. Edge, 47. Shawn Michaels, 48. Michelle McCool, 49. Bret Hart, 50. The Rock, 51. Stone Cold Steve Austin, 52. Chavo Guerrero, 53. Ted DiBiase Sr., 54. Randy Savage, 55. Jerry Lawler, Demolition Ax, Demolition Smash, Road Warrior Hawk, Road Warrior Animal, Arn Anderson, Ricky Steamboat, Vader, Booker T, Kevin Nash.

DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
56. Sin Cara (DISC), 57. Alex Riley (DISC), 58. Mason Ryan (DISC), 59. Tyler Reks, 60. AJ Lee (fingers crossed)

MISSING OUT
Mike McGillicutty (DISC), Primo Colon, DH Smith, Kharma, Curt Hawkins, Trent Barreta, Goldust (DISC), JTG, Skip Sheffield, Brodus Clay, The Usos, Tamina, Rosa Mendes, Jinder Mahal, Johnny Curtis, Kaitlyn.

That's just my prediction. Of course the game is already outdated as we speak, what with The Nexus CM Punk, Heath Slater in trunks likely and probably some other stuff that we won't see coming like King Sheamus. I hope I'm wrong.
Honestly I'm a bit disappointed with the overall roster. Some of those attire choices are shocking.

Drew McIntyre in that red attire he wore like once in the summer of 2010?
Mark Henry in red?
Kofi Kingston in blue that he hasn't worn since his move to Smackdown LAST YEAR?
KING SHEAMUS? Come on.

I know there's superstar threads and I'm thankful for that but I hate to see the game outdated. I will be recoloring pretty much everybody's attire. On another note, I marked out for the new GTS, the manual 619, and SIN F***ING CARA!!! Also Create-An-Arena. I'll be buying this game for sure.
King Bebe is offline   Reply With Quote