Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2011, 05:48 PM   #1130 (permalink)
AvonBarksdale
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

AvonBarksdale needs to take rep more seriousAvonBarksdale needs to take rep more seriousAvonBarksdale needs to take rep more seriousAvonBarksdale needs to take rep more seriousAvonBarksdale needs to take rep more seriousAvonBarksdale needs to take rep more serious
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Ugh season 5 maybe I was too much of a mark to see it end. I won't spoil anything for buddies watching it but idk some things just didn't add up or stay true to the series in a way in season 5.

Season 5 also seemed like David Simon sort of acting out his own problems within his own professional career that could have been left to a separate series it wasn't really true or relevant to the Wire.

I was unaware of a shorter David Simon series called The Corner that I will be watching soon. I am looking forward to it as Summer TV kinda sucks. Baseball, Southpark and Simpsons reruns get a little tired after a while.

God the Simpsons jumped the shark after about season 13 it is being ghost written and is basically Family Guy lite really not good. I don't mind Family Guy but I don't need to see the Simpsons emulate it. Fox won't let the Simpsons die because besides Football, Fox News, Idol and cartoon comedies or no on gives a fuck.