Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)
View Single Post
post #1130 of (permalink) Old 08-12-2011, 06:48 PM
AvonBarksdale
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Ugh season 5 maybe I was too much of a mark to see it end. I won't spoil anything for buddies watching it but idk some things just didn't add up or stay true to the series in a way in season 5.

Season 5 also seemed like David Simon sort of acting out his own problems within his own professional career that could have been left to a separate series it wasn't really true or relevant to the Wire.

I was unaware of a shorter David Simon series called The Corner that I will be watching soon. I am looking forward to it as Summer TV kinda sucks. Baseball, Southpark and Simpsons reruns get a little tired after a while.

God the Simpsons jumped the shark after about season 13 it is being ghost written and is basically Family Guy lite really not good. I don't mind Family Guy but I don't need to see the Simpsons emulate it. Fox won't let the Simpsons die because besides Football, Fox News, Idol and cartoon comedies or no on gives a fuck.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome