Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2011, 03:52 PM   #1128 (permalink)
AvonBarksdale
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

AvonBarksdale needs to take rep more seriousAvonBarksdale needs to take rep more seriousAvonBarksdale needs to take rep more seriousAvonBarksdale needs to take rep more seriousAvonBarksdale needs to take rep more seriousAvonBarksdale needs to take rep more serious
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Ranking the seasons of the Wire in order of greatness.

Season 3, Season 4, Season 1, Season 2, Season 5

I envy people watching it for the first time. I am on the 10th epi of Season 2 rewatching the whole series again, and can't believe I think it is the only the 4th best season in my opinion.

The Brother Mouzone character isn't particularly realistic in a way. But, idk maybe there are hitmen/gangsters like that David Simon would have a lot more insight then most.

Frank did a great job in season 2. Ziggy gets X-Pac heat but is still effective. Really liked Nicky Sabotka too. Stringer starting to try to go all community college on the Barksdale organization is great writing.

The Greek and his organizations scenes are awesome. Sergei "did he have hands...did he have a face....then it wasn't us" to White Mike is epic.

Also going into serious GoT withdrawal. I want to see if the North can rise up.